Yet another NBA concept series - Pelicans logos (1 1/2/30)

Jammar

i love the update, the shape of the badge is great my only problem is that there are so many teams with the same color scheme thats why i liked that the nets just went with Black and White when they moved also the word mark looks too plain to be paired with the typerface you used for the "BN" inside the ball.

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

So... FINAL Brooklyn Nets rebrand:

Logos (updated the red hue):

EvTTFba.png

Home uniform:

xx8I397.jpg

Road uniform:

ey9VEVr.jpg

I tried to get a "retro" vibe from these aside from the sublimated stripes which help give an identity to the look. I tried to make black more of a part of the scheme than an afterthought,so there's a bit more black here. "Nets" on both home and road,as per the NJ Nets. Blue road uniform also ties to the NJ Nets. A red alternate uniform will come later. Oh,and thanks to Daniel_Ramone for his great template.

Next up: The NOLA Pelicans get recoloured... (no new logos for this one!)

Bump because Pelicans coming in sometime this weekend. Will include slightly recoloured-retouched logos (no new colour scheme),and new home/road unis. Alts will come for all the teams after all the concepts. Oh,and the Pelicans road uni will be... different to say the least,since they don't really have an identity yet.

So here are the logos+wordmarks for the New Orleans Pelicans.

21ZVXJQ.png

I have only tweaked the colours: made the navy slightly deeper,gave more prominence to red and changed the gold to a sort of golden yellow in order for the colours to look more like those of the city flag (this goes just for the yellow).Both home and road unis will say "Pelicans" because I intend on doing a "NOLA" wordmark for the alt. On the shorts I'm going to use the 3rd alternate logo.

For the unis? I found it round here,can't give you a link right now for it's a bit late. If it's for the logo presentation I just threw random shapes together at Photoshop,I can send you one of the PSD files if you'd like.

Well I wanted to make it look more like the actual flag of New Orleans. Unis coming later,having some problems with creating the numbers on the home uni (re: the subtle dual colour effect that's on the wordmark,all hail consistency) .

For the unis? I found it round here,can't give you a link right now for it's a bit late. If it's for the logo presentation I just threw random shapes together at Photoshop,I can send you one of the PSD files if you'd like.

Yes for the uniforms. Ive seen a lot of people use it but I can't find it anywhere

Yes for the uniforms. Ive seen a lot of people use it but I can't find it anywhere

Im in the same boat right now.

a2BRS8U.png

BUMP because I'm changing the format of the concept: I will first post logos for all teams (every team will at least get a new alt logo) and then the uniforms,mainly because I'll create my own uniform template,and it's the first template I'll be doing so I'll need some time. Nets unis will also get completely changed because looking at them now,they're blatantly generic. I was originally going to use the design from their alt but then felt it looked too much like the new Sixers unis.

Detroit Pistons next team to get new logos in the coming days,not having much free time lately.

Archived