New Fictional Basketball League, USPBL (Tucson Saguaros new logo and uniforms added.)

QThaGAWD

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the secondary needs to be cleaned up a bit, I'm not sure what is supposed to be in the middle part. Either clearly make them shadows or clearly make them a monogram. Those uniforms however are perfect, don't touch them again

if you mean the designs in the top center of the ball, i explained what they stood for in an earlier post (military signal flag signs for "Lima" and "Romeo" as just an "LR" nod) but ill clean it up a little and re-post tommorrow.

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

I think the secondary needs to be cleaned up a bit, I'm not sure what is supposed to be in the middle part. Either clearly make them shadows or clearly make them a monogram. Those uniforms however are perfect, don't touch them again

if you mean the designs in the top center of the ball, i explained what they stood for in an earlier post (military signal flag signs for "Lima" and "Romeo" as just an "LR" nod) but ill clean it up a little and re-post tommorrow.

Haha well that's even better than anything I thought it was, yea clean it up a bit and that's a perfect little nod to the military history nice job!

NORFOLK LOGO UPDATE AND UNIS: Edited the Captains logo only slightly to make the "R" IN Norfolk look more like one.

Norfolk%20mk2_zpssl8rbiui.png

For the uniforms i went with a sublimated or transparent "NC" wordmark on the back of the home and away jersey as as well as the shorts just as a nautical nod because you can see through water and the colored wordmark at the bottom of each of those designs represents what you see in the water i.e. the bottom of the ocean or what have you. so i wanted those to be a little more visible.

also put a transparent captain on the front of both jerseys.

norfolk%20unis_zpst6ccrltg.png

thanks for looking

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

Keep the captain sublimated, add the pants striping to the jerseys, get rid of all the NCs on the back of the jersey, and this is another great set. I'd just like to emphasize how good these jerseys are, some of your logos we're a little wonky at first, but you're nailing jerseys on the first attempt, very nice job

Love the new logo, and the jerseys are fine nothing to complain about. Just an idea, maybe take the gradient from the rock in your logo and just add that around the shorts or something? That just seems like a very unique, southwestern element that you can add to this team besides just using stripes.

Love the new logo, and the jerseys are fine nothing to complain about. Just an idea, maybe take the gradient from the rock in your logo and just add that around the shorts or something? That just seems like a very unique, southwestern element that you can add to this team besides just using stripes.

GREAT IDEA! i will definitely do that, you are right in the fact that its a very unique idea and it will really work well thank you.

Wow! ABQ looks great!

thank you, i really like the logo too.

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

Woh, these uniforms are amazing! I love the updated ABQ jerseys and the NCs as well.

Question: Are you doing court designs because if so maybe you should leave the captain off the NCs jerseys and put on the court like how the Cavs have the Cleveland skyline

Thank you. i could do courts, seeing as this is suppose to be a complete league i guess the teams do need somewhere to play. I could try using a captain in the court design as center court for NC but i would want it to be a more fleshed out version of the silhouette and making it the secondary.

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

Ok this is definitely an A+ for creativity, it just isn't working. If you want to incorporate the horse shoe in there somehow, then I'd say make striping down the sides with little dots, like the straight part of a horseshoe. At the bottom of the striping, if you like, make it curl up on one or both sides to make it more resemble the horseshoe. In my opinion though, Louisville seems like a team that could benefit from more traditional striping. Maybe just alternating stripes down the side, but Louisville just seems like more of a traditional style team. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Archived