Cinnranian Stock Car Racing Association (Hand-Drawn) #18 Car Uploaded

CyGuy5

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did this exact same thing when I was a kid...race cars are fun to design.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks! I do find them very fun to design!

All your cars are primarily white.....

I guess I never thought about that... Thanks for pointing it out!

All your cars are primarily white.....

He is trying to make it harder for the spotters. :)

Haha definitely. Adds to the competition ;)

Looking good so far, although I agree that there is too much white overall. Will we see a 24 car? Maybe Jeff can go to Cinnrania once he retires from NASCAR!

Thanks! There will be a 24 and thanks for the suggestion!

Sorry for the lateness in replying for sponsorships, but Air Los Altos, Alcea Motors, Altos Airlines, Lapston (an Alton gasoline company), and Mifairia would like sponsorships on your cars. :)

Thanks for the sponsorship ideas! I really appreciate it! Definitely will put them on a car or two!

Just out of curiosity. Why do the cars not have wheels?

I don't know really. I just want to draw the paint schemes I guess.

NEWS- a new car will not be up for a while because I am on vacation. When I get back I will begin working on some more cars (not white ones!). I really appreciate the suggestions and if anyone has sponsorship ideas post them!

• 2 weeks later...

So today I am back with another car, but due to problems with my scanner the photo is off of my phone.

Driver: Anthony Hinch

Team: Phoenix Racing

Manufacturer: Chevy

Number: 14

image_zpswdujzu2n.jpg?t=1439561193

Finally, a car that isn't white! This car has a pretty basic paint scheme, just a purple car with silver designs on the side. This car is driven by rookie Anthony Hinch, and is sponsored by the car review/ratings website MyCar.com, Cinnranian Tire, and the Internet provider Cnet. The car runs for 1 car team Johnston Racing full-time in the Cbank Cup Series.

I am open to anyone suggesting sponsors, so if you have any ideas please let me know!

Hi guys! today im back with another new car, and some pretty bright colors! Thanks to Cubsfan2015 for sponsorship ideas.

Driver: Mike Sanders

Team: Wilson Motorsports

Manufacturer:

Number: 16

16%20car_zpsjvoslcn0.jpeg?t=1440039869

One of the brightest paint schemes you will see, Mike Sanders runs the #16 car for Wilson Motorsports, and he has a total of 3 championships with the team. He is sponsored by CTV&T, a television/tellecomunications provider, Ford, and search engine SyderFynder

NOTE: I only put the main sponsors on the car. each team has other minor sponsors on the car that are not shown.

Hi guys! today im back with another new car, and some pretty bright colors! Thanks to Cubsfan2015 for sponsorship ideas.

Manufacturer:

image1.JPG?guid=messagepart%3AINBOX%2F25

One of the brightest paint schemes you will see, Mike Sanders runs the #16 car for Wilson Motorsports, and he has a total of 3 championships with the team. He is sponsored by CTV&T, a television/tellecomunications provider, Ford, and search engine SyderFynder

Image ain't working

Manufacturer:

Image ain't working

Shoot. Thanks for pointing that out

Manufacturer:

Image ain't working
No problem

Manufacturer:

Image ain't working
No problem

Ok I think I fixed it

Manufacturer:

Image ain't working
No problem
Ok I think I fixed it
I can see it now. Nice looking car

Very nice #16! Colored like Paul menards car or like Joey Loganos in terms of the yellow. Also can you Direct Message me the Template or what you're tracing?

Thanks! what i did was very simple. every week nascar.com puts up a paint scheme preview. i copied the cars to a powerpoint and printed them out, then traced them for a template.

Todays upload is full of sponsors given by TheGiantsFan!

Driver: Matt Drake

Team: TGF Motorsports

Manufacturer: Toyota

Number: 17

17%20car_zps6ikrnrma.jpeg?t=1440458222

Matt Drake, the 2013 rookie of the year in the CBCS, has had many successful seasons racing in the number 17 for TGF (TheGiantsFan) Motorsports. His Toyota is sponsored by Altos Airlines, Lapston (a gas company), and Nike.

Archived