Jersey contest

Alphabet Man

Here are my concepts for the jersey....

charlotte_home.jpg Bobcats Home

charlotte_away.jpg Bobcats Away

charlotte_alternate.jpg Bobcats Alternate

Great concept...isn't this the same that Okafor's Huskies wear, colors differing obviously...?

I repeat, great concept, but I would have put text on the front of the jersey instead of the logo...it's basketball, not hockey. :D

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

I think putting the number down on the left to take advantage of the natural space created by the "tail" of the bobcat head logo looks great. I really like the logo on the front of the jerseys. Maybe just because I don't really dig their wordmark too much. I really like these, at the very least as an alternate. And I think the side pattern is different enough from Uconn's. Looks great.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I Love skaters, Against all odds and joshuamings concepts. If only the cats management were looking at this board for uni's ideas.

Hey joshua why dont u change the Logo for the wordmark on the jerseys?

skater: I like the concept, but its a little college/highschool. Very well done for your first though! You definatly know what yoru doing. Not feeling the paw print logo, doesn't really fit with their terrible logo. LOVE the shorts though! awesome work!

bobcatfever: Don't know if you've read the thread on here about bobcat's uni's (Saw them yesterday or something) talking about the clear thing. The stripes look like what he was tlaking about when he mentioned clear.

peace,

pc

I Love this concept, Against all odds and joshuamings.

huh? its skater20na's concept. mine is on the first page. Personally i dont like the numbers on skater20's uniforms, but other than that its cool, but the side striping is one of nike's defaults, nothing original.

but skater20, i have no problem with you using my idea for the paw print logo at all, but is that allowed in a contest? taking another person's idea from their entry for their own entry?

here's mine anyway for the 2nd page, for direct comparison:

RealBobcatsConcept.gif

For those who haven't seen:

the voting has started thread titled' aussies jersey contest 1 take 2' or something similar to that

the first i did before i realised that the US is a day behind

Regards,

Aussie

(the Boss of aussie's jersey contest 1)

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived