Ivy League Concepts (Penn Added 7/8)

Djruggs

Looking at the Ivy League, their uniforms have fallen on some hard times in the past decade or so. I decided it was time fix them up.

Starting with Princeton.

For anyone wondering why I went with the winged helmet, it was invented at Princeton and brought over to Michigan.

iGdlo6v.png

479M5cf.png

5h4AfFf.png

Those jerseys are pretty darn good. My one thing is that the helmet looks odd with the Michigan design. I feel like it would look better if you did the helmets more like the Bengals. Besides that the jerseys are solid and I really like the sleeve striping. Overall it's a great concept I just believe the helmet just needs to be changed.

I would invert the winged helmet's colors like what they normally go with, as well as remove the yoke, since it looks pretty weird on the uniform.

They've actually been going with the orange helmet as the primary for a few years now.

I would invert the winged helmet's colors like what they normally go with, as well as remove the yoke, since it looks pretty weird on the uniform.

They've actually been going with the orange helmet as the primary for a few years now.

Oops, my bad, I've really only seen them with their old helmet.

u3J7jjd.png

Oops, my bad, I've really only seen them with their old helmet.

No worries, I'm from the area, so I'll sneak into a game every now and then.

Hey how about a center H jersey for Harvard as a 2nd alternate uniform same as the undershirt? Like the Michigan did a few years ago with letter M on front of the jerseys? Should be interesting. just saying here but though I liked the Yale designs of your! clean and simple

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

New to this thread so I'm gonna comment on the whole thing.

Princeton- Love the helmet! The shoulder/sleeve striping is good. I can't personally decide about the yolk, I feel like it has potential. I can't tell on my computer if on the orange pants stripe it is a two-tone orange stripe, or if it's just the stitching. If it is a two-tone orange stripe it looks great.

Yale- The simple tweaks can be the best, and you proved that with this concept. I'll have to admit I'm an Eli (read Yale Super-Fan) so I'm a bit biased, but I believe this is great!

Harvard- I'll put my anti-Harvard-ness aside to say this is a solid concept. I like the addition of the crest/patch on the shoulder. The undershirt also is pretty good.

Brown- I've always hated Brown's color pallet/logo so you did well with what you were given. What is the pattern on the away jersey? I can't tell if I like it or not.

Overall, great concepts, keep up the good work.

EDIT: With Yale I'd love to see what you'd do with a alt. uniform with a matte gray helmet (similar to Eastern Michigan)

image.jpg.155faab7d9af838dcc16facded816fimage.jpg

All credit goes to their respective creators (Veras and hawkfan89)

image.jpg

New to this thread so I'm gonna comment on the whole thing.

Princeton- Love the helmet! The shoulder/sleeve striping is good. I can't personally decide about the yolk, I feel like it has potential. I can't tell on my computer if on the orange pants stripe it is a two-tone orange stripe, or if it's just the stitching. If it is a two-tone orange stripe it looks great.

Yale- The simple tweaks can be the best, and you proved that with this concept. I'll have to admit I'm an Eli (read Yale Super-Fan) so I'm a bit biased, but I believe this is great!

Harvard- I'll put my anti-Harvard-ness aside to say this is a solid concept. I like the addition of the crest/patch on the shoulder. The undershirt also is pretty good.

Brown- I've always hated Brown's color pallet/logo so you did well with what you were given. What is the pattern on the away jersey? I can't tell if I like it or not.

Overall, great concepts, keep up the good work.

EDIT: With Yale I'd love to see what you'd do with a alt. uniform with a matte gray helmet (similar to Eastern Michigan)

With Princeton, it's sort of a fauxback to when their uniforms had a shoulder yolk similar to that.

With Brown, the pattern is just part of Adidas' newest football template. Honestly, I hate it, but my goal is to keep with the latest templates.

Archived