infrared41's Best and Worst - NFL Week 5

infrared41

How does everyone feel about the Jags helmets, the Browns orange numbers and crrrrrrrazy new elements, the Saints and Ravens "leotard or yoga" pants, "toilet-seat collars" (which totally ruin an entire uniform), the Bucs numbers and the Rams gold pants (which haven't existed in years)?

Maybe someone can give us those opinions next week on those hard-hitting and never dull uniform topics.

As for the best of the week....since all the pink ruined every game this week, nobody looked good. Not even the Giants, and their drab grey pants and mismatching shoes. The only time the Giants ever look half-way decent is when they wear their white pants. The rest of their set? Uninspiring. Old and 'classic' but uninspiring.

How does everyone feel about the Jags helmets, the Browns orange numbers and crrrrrrrazy new elements, the Saints and Ravens "leotard or yoga" pants, "toilet-seat collars" (which totally ruin an entire uniform), the Bucs numbers and the Rams gold pants (which haven't existed in years)?

Maybe someone can give us those opinions next week on those hard-hitting and never dull uniform topics.

As for the best of the week....since all the pink ruined every game this week, nobody looked good. Not even the Giants, and their drab grey pants and mismatching shoes. The only time the Giants ever look half-way decent is when they wear their white pants. The rest of their set? Uninspiring. Old and 'classic' but uninspiring.

Jags helmets are the worst helmets ever, Browns should not wear orange numbers, Saints black socks should have stripes, Ravens shouldnt even have black socks, toilet seat collars aren't THAT bad but they shouldnt exist. Bucs numbers are god-awful, and I wish the Rams would get rid of their blue and white pants and just wear those gold pants every game. Its all they need.

As a general rule, I prefer colored pants with striped white socks. Bonus points if it's with white shoes.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Yes. The Chiefs in red pants on the road, the Bears in blue pants, and the Vikings in purple pants (for that year or two in the '70s they wore them on the road) are among my favorite looks in football. Something so great and symmetrical about dark helmet-white jersey-dark pants-white socks with the socks and jerseys having matching stripes.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

As a general rule, I prefer colored pants with striped white socks. Bonus points if it's with white shoes.

lendawson03pf-1.jpg

Yummy

what is it about white socks with white shoes that is appealing? personally i get a "moonboot look" from it and prefer to see black ( or team color ) cleats next to a white sock, so there is a seperation of foot and leg there. from best i can tell this is a split issue on the boards but i dont see it being any different from a "yoga pant" illusion with a black pant/ black sock combo

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived