Nike Does Big Ten

dmhtfld

Just a quick question why is michigan's uniforms jordan? and why isnt it a jorden template if it is because nike mach speed and jordan doesnt really fit

Michigan will be wearing Jordan's logo starting next year. But it is a Nike template because Jordan is a Nike brand. The basketball teams that wear Jordan brand use the Nike template and slap the Jumpman logo on it. I'm almost sure that is what they will do with football too. Also, Michigan signed a deal with Nike, then they announced that they would be wearing the Jordan logo; they didn't sign directly with Jordan.

award%20sig.png

Just a quick question why is michigan's uniforms jordan? and why isnt it a jorden template if it is because nike mach speed and jordan doesnt really fit

Michigan will be wearing Jordan's logo starting next year. But it is a Nike template because Jordan is a Nike brand. The basketball teams that wear Jordan brand use the Nike template and slap the Jumpman logo on it. I'm almost sure that is what they will do with football too. Also, Michigan signed a deal with Nike, then they announced that they would be wearing the Jordan logo; they didn't sign directly with Jordan.

makes sense now thanks

Thanks for explaining that better than I could. I just knew they were wearing Jordan this year and didn't know which template they would be using so I chose to stick with this one.

I really like the look you put together for Iowa but I do have a few gripes. First, I can't stand that logo, I wish they had never introduced it. Second, and this one is really minor, I just don't think it would go over well if the helmet didn't feature the ANF sticker. Beyond that, I think they look really sharp.

• 4 weeks later...

As a Penn State fan, I really like your uniforms. They keep tradition while adding some more style and flair. With that said, your concept would be a lot better if you used a darker blue for the uniform, like the current shade, especially for the face mask. Also, minor detail but part of the PSU tradition is the black shoes. I'd imagine they'd keep those as part of a redesign

Archived