NFL Mach Speed Concept Uniforms (Done in Paint)

edjb93

Hi, everyone!

This is my first-ever post here in the CCSLC. As the title suggests, I have made NFL concept uniforms in Paint. The template that I used is Nike Mach Speed. I based that template from one of the Paint-friendly football templates here in the forum. Credits to Conrad Burry and Eriq Jaffe for the fonts.

Anyway, here are the links (newly added concepts are in bold):

AFC

East: Buffalo | Miami | New England | NY Jets

North: Baltimore | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Pittsburgh

South: Houston | Indianapolis | Jacksonville | Tennessee

West: Denver | Kansas City | Oakland | San Diego

NFC

East: Dallas | NY Giants | Philadelphia | Washington

North: Chicago | Detroit | Green Bay | Minnesota

South: Atlanta | Carolina | New Orleans | Tampa Bay

West: Arizona | Los Angeles | San Francisco | Seattle

Please comment after viewing my concepts. Thank you!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I echo bknight. THe shoulder thing is not at all visible, I actually had to take a screenshot and zoom in a whole lot to see that it was 2 different colors. unless its that shiny stuff thats on the collars.

tinysig.jpg

Why not try making it a different color altogether? Yellow would fit in with the color scheme.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I want to keep the Cardinals' uniforms simple.

By the way, does anybody know how to reorder posts? I am planning to create links, so that accessing can be easier. Thanks!

P.S.: Can I move on from the Cards? Thanks for all your comments.

Why not try making it a different color altogether? Yellow would fit in with the color scheme.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I want to keep the Cardinals' uniforms simple.

By the way, does anybody know how to reorder posts? I am planning to create links, so that accessing can be easier. Thanks!

P.S.: Can I move on from the Cards? Thanks for all your comments.

click edit on the original post

If you're looking to put links on the original post, click edit, and then add the links. To do that you have to type out the teams' names, then select one team's name, click on the icon to the right of the numbered lists, and paste the URL into that.

ARIZONA CARDINALS

The Cards are the NFL's oldest team. It's just fitting to keep their uniforms simple, but modern. The Ohio State-inspired stripes return and are placed on the pants' sides. I eliminated every distracting element that the current uniforms have. For the modern part of my statement, I added the design of Arizona's state flag. I would like to apologize for uniform purists out there, because I included a black uniform top, to be worn for at least one game. I toned the sublimated Arizona flag design up, based from all of your suggestions, and I also made the white pants for the black top different from the regular white pants.

Home 1:

22594519370_a52e26e842_c.jpg

Home 2:

22594518960_bd5ffe8e89_c.jpg

Road 1:

22159733544_e6a9055f93_c.jpg

Road 2:

22793705801_681f915167_c.jpg

Alternate:

22161347103_7e918fab75_c.jpg

ATLANTA FALCONS

Based from what I've seen in the forums, it seems that the Falcons' concept unis share one thing in common: the feather(s) from the logo. For this edition, I made a linear pattern that may be reminiscent of the feather design from the logo. I brought the black back into the uniform rotation, and (Good news!) red socks will be paired with the black pants.

Home 1:

22159734834_3433b10a7e_c.jpg

Home 2:

22768964992_ed7ea2c881_c.jpg

Road 1:

22161348953_a2ea2efe0e_c.jpg

Road 2:

22756503506_4ecc6a7f6a_c.jpg

Alternate 1:

22756503706_876f6d7781_c.jpg

Alternate 2:

22594520400_9fb2f08d26_c.jpg

If you're looking to put links on the original post, click edit, and then add the links. To do that you have to type out the teams' names, then select one team's name, click on the icon to the right of the numbered lists, and paste the URL into that.

Thanks! I have applied the changes at the first post.

BALTIMORE RAVENS

To simply put it, the Ravens' current uniforms are really classic and simple. However, I want to insert a "golden factor" to their uniforms, from their tops (not the helmets) to their pants. It's basically their current uniforms, but I brought back the colored collar, added gold trim on the collar, on the cuffs, and on the pants' stripes (for both white and black pants). The obvious change here is the color designation. Since real-life ravens are black, I made the Ravens' black uniform their new home uniform, and their purple as alternate. Once again, I apologize to uniform purists out there, because for most games, the Ravens will wear black pants. But, they will wear their black pants with white socks with stripes, as an homage to their socks history, as well as to avoid the leotard look, if you know what I mean.

Home 1:

22756505566_e4a9d49214_c.jpg

Home 2:

22782489745_4231778ba2_c.jpg

Road 1:

22756505756_9cf3a20c90_c.jpg

Road 2:

22161349293_48c425bf2f_c.jpg

Alternate 1:

22768966842_b05ac3fec4_c.jpg

Alternate 2:

22159736064_84b250110b_c.jpg