My high school Project

habsfan9

Well once i got into uniform design I decided that the first thing i need to do is overhaul my schools image. my schools image was tired and boring and it needed change. the only thing that looked good was the hockey teams jersey.My school is named the St.joseph-Scollard Hall Bears , Our main colours are green and gold.

in This post im gonna show the progression i went threw over the whole year that i have been interested in this. anyways first off i will show u a bit of what my school does look like right now.

anyways first off here is our football jerseys , there ugly as hell, i play on the team and the only i dont mind is the materail but there has to be less gold

bearsfootball.jpg

here are pictures of our hockey team, the only nice uniforms is our hockey teams

bearshockey.jpg

bearsreallogo.jpg

anyways i needed to make better football uniformsThis was my first step i decided to bring these jerseys to life. so i came up with these concepts, at the time i though they were they best thing coming. I knew thses one werent going anywhere but i made them for mypersonal satisfaction anyways wiht no further of a due here they are

bearserseys2.png

the football concept i made was ok but i wasnt far from finished, i needed i new logo so from there i went to this board and asked in the requests part. i got 2 beautiful concepts

the first was one from zone ranger it was amazing but didnt seem to fit the decription of a sports logo

bears2.jpg

awesome work zone!

the next was by steve-o and well his work is just awesome , his concept wasnt as creative as zone rangers but it was more of a sports logo and i jumped all over it. so then i decided to make a couple of concepts so for football i came up with this then after that pic is hockey. black was never a school colour but its sure looks cool in there.

bearsjerseysandlogo1.png

bearshockeyjerseys.gif

number933.gif

after that i took some time and well this concepts was great teacher's i showed love it but i didnt give it enough exposure . the soccer coach wante the word mark so i went back to steve-o to get it enlarged but then he offered to design a new bear and a whole new image. in the end the logo looked awesome steve-o best work yet. anyways here is the logo

bearsindnity.gif

this was an awesome logo and im preety sure the school will jump on this one. i also decided to put togther some concepts as well. my favorite is the football jersey

bearshockey.gif

bearsblack.gif

bearswhite.gif

bearsconcept.gif

bearsyel.gif

and finally my favorite

bearsfootballworkingprocess.png

hope you enjoy these designs

thanks to steve-o , zone ranger, qc wheeler. light blue nc

c&c

number933.gif

Are these just concepts you are creating, or actual proposals to the school? You school must have a lot of money to pitch alternate jerseys for hockey or really stylish numbering on the uniforms (Avalanche and Predators styles). You have very elaborate jerseys which might be very hard to come by in those specific designs and colors, especially multi-colored football jerseys.

While these are great concepts, how realistic is it that the school would invest a lot in these styles? If they would, hey, you're really lucky to have a school with a big budget.

If not, I'd like to see something a little more likely to be used, like less striping patterns and generic block fonts for the numbers. I think with the start you have, you could definitely improve what the school uses now while still making everything less adventurous.

Good luck with your sales pitch.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

"hile these are great concepts, how realistic is it that the school would invest a lot in these styles? If they would, hey, you're really lucky to have a school with a big budget.'"

were one of the richest schools around. we have a 300,000$ dollar ruber track

number933.gif

I want a nice track - one where i don't have rocks imprinted in my hands after i get in the blocks to start. Also a jersey thats not from 1990 would be nice too

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

my high school got all the nice stuff after I left. All weather track, water for the fb field, new fb unis. NEW BUILDING!!! My class always had to take the crap stuff while the classes before and after got new. Oh well. I still enjoyed my time....

were one of the richest schools around. we have a 300,000$ dollar ruber track

My school has (err....had :D ) a new $300,000 track, but we're still one of the poorest districts in the state. Of course, most textbooks are 15-20 years old and the school isn't air conditioned, but hey, it's nice to have a spongy track for the old ladies to walk on during the week.

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

after that i took some time and well this concepts was great teacher's i showed love it but i didnt give it enough exposure . the soccer coach wante the word mark so i went back to steve-o to get it enlarged but then he offered to design a new bear and a whole new image. in the end the logo looked awesome steve-o best work yet. anyways here is the logo

bearsindnity.gif

this was an awesome logo and im preety sure the school will jump on this one. i also decided to put togther some concepts as well. my favorite is the football jersey

bearshockey.gif

bearsblack.gif

bearswhite.gif

bearsconcept.gif

bearsyel.gif

and finally my favorite

bearsfootballworkingprocess.png

hope you enjoy these designs

thanks to steve-o , zone ranger, qc wheeler. light blue nc

c&c

I like that one so much better. However, I think the wordmark on the football jerseys should be smaller, but I do like the use of the Wild lettering on the pigskin jerseys. Also, try the bear head logo on the helmet, except use a white outline instead of yellow. Do the same with the logo on the yellow hockey jersey.

Some of these are really cool,and you're very lucky to go to a school that has money AND puts their money back into the school.I was fortunate enough to have gone to such a school myself,albeit in a town of only 20,000.My 10th grade year we opened-up John Pierce Fieldhouse,the only HS indoor football practice facility in the state,and still to my knowledge one of the only ones around.We also got new baseball uniforms every year and usually a re-design every year at that as all SR's in all sports were allowed to keep their unis upon graduation.In the ten football seasons played since my graduation,the Eagles have worn 5 different uniforms.I also did some of my student coaching at West Monroe(LA) High School

and they have 3 dif helmets,3 dif jerseys,and 3 dif pants just for football,and a stadium with field-turf and 25,000 seats.

98Falcons.png

These designs are nice, but I think your school budget would be better spent teaching people not to pirate software.

oh, TAG

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Archived