American FlashBall Association: Houston Apollos FINAL Update (2/16)

H11K

The use of raysox's template is awesome! Also, would the games be played outdoors in a specific stadium or a large stadium or would they be indoors?

Indoors at an indoor arena is what Im planning on right now. I havent released the fields yet because I want to get the stadiums set, schedules and scoring system to run the season also set.

a2BRS8U.png

Apollos Update:

Minor tweaks to uniforms, Inclusion of white border on the home uni, and changed the word color to orange on the away. Also changed the number outline to white on the home uniform.

AoiRpMV.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

The Apollos are not too shabby. Uniforms are great and the logo is an interesting combination. My only advice would be to remove HOUSTON APOLLOS from the logo on the uniform. Either that or have the type as one line instead of two underneath the emblem.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Both the teams look fantastic! I suggest taking the logo on the jersey off for Houston (it's a complicated logo on a complicated design, and it looks kind of sloppy). You could have a simpler secondary logo (maybe with letters?), or just taking it off. Keep up the good work.

Edit: Just realized DNAsports also suggested a letter secondary logo, sorry.

image.jpg.155faab7d9af838dcc16facded816fimage.jpg

All credit goes to their respective creators (Veras and hawkfan89)

image.jpg

What if you put the rocket logo (without woodmarks) on the chest for both jerseys and make a "HA" logo for the upper chest?

Both the teams look fantastic! I suggest taking the logo on the jersey off for Houston (it's a complicated logo on a complicated design, and it looks kind of sloppy). You could have a simpler secondary logo (maybe with letters?), or just taking it off. Keep up the good work.

Edit: Just realized DNAsports also suggested a letter secondary logo, sorry.

To Both: I think I may just do that, working on the finals update right now.

a2BRS8U.png

Houston Apollos:

Okay, Final updates here. Changed the Primary logo to include the new letter mark, also added some rocket smoke definition. Also made a lettermark secondary, which uses the rocket smoke in it.

XfhpDnL.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

Archived