NFL Fields - 2024 UFL Fields

pitt6pack

Giants field for this Sunday.

NYG_2022%5E2.png

I'll likely have some minor updates to make to this after the game takes place. I've based the design on what the Giants have put out.

https://www.giants.com/legacy/

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • WOAH 1

Update for the Bengals field from last night.

The NFL may have stepped in and requested the 1 foot black boarder in the endzone, instead of the 1 inch orange boarder that was previously present on the field. I also changed the shade of white used (I had previously had a more gray color in the endzones, and at midfield). Additionally, I added the black outlines in the Bengals logo at midfield.

ItbJWgo.png

• Like 4

• pitt6pack changed the title to NFL Fields - 2022 Week 4

Here are the rest of the new fields for this season that we are seeing in week 4.

Starting in London with the Vikings-Saints game

This design follows what we saw last season in London. The Saints wordmark is almost the same as what we see in New Orleans, but the letters were closer together yesterday, with each gold parts of the letters touching.

INT_2022%5E1.png

Next up is Baltimore. This is first time we've seen gold over purple in an unpainted endzone for the Ravens.

BAL_2022%5E2.png

The Giants went with their throwback field for this weekend.

Each endzone used what looked like a shade of gray instead of white throughout the endzone. Not sure if this was just a result of all the rain that took place over the weekend. I guess we will see later in the season if the Giants go back to this field at some point.

NYG_2022%5E2.png

Lastly, the Panthers pulled out a throwback style field, although, at no point in team history have they had this endzone design with the old logo at midfield.

CAR_2022%5E3.png

• Like 7

Patriots going with a throwback field design this week.

FeftkKxWIAAw7sm?format=jpg&name=small

Although, this field design has never actually been used in team history.

From 1981 to 1983, the Patriots had Pat at midfield with blank endzones.

NE_1981%5E1.png

And from 1985 through 1990, the Patriots had the blue endzone with the same font seen for this weekends game:

NE_1985-1990%5E1.png

Other differences include the version of Pat at midfield (this weekend will feature the oldest rendition), and the thickness of the white outline on both Pat and the endzone wordmark.

On 10/10/2022 at 2:21 AM, StaatsBrett said:

What template do you use I'm looking for something like this for my fantasy football league

It's a custom template based on the NFL rule book, to a scale of 1pixel = 1/2 inch2 (so a block of 4 pixels is 1 square inch).

Send me a private message, and I can get a template to you if you'd like.

• pitt6pack changed the title to NFL Fields - 2022 Latest Updates

Here are some of the latest updates from the past few weeks

Packers international field

Same endzone designs from their home field. This may be the first time we've seen the city in one endzoen, and the team name in the other endzone for an international game. Then again, not many teams have this at their home stadium (Baltimore, and Pittsburgh come to mind first after Green Bay)

INT_2022%5E2.png

Washington Pink Field

Washington has consistently added pink over the last decade, and the continued that through the name change this season

WSH_2022%5E2.png

New England

And of course, we had the return of Pat

Wordmark matches what the Patriots used through the 1980's, although, with  a thicker white outline, and no blue endzones. Pat was actually simplified (less detail under and in the football and the feet, amongst other places).

NE_2022%5E2.png

1985-1990 field for wordmark comparison

NE_1985-1990%5E1.png

1981 field for Pat comparison

NE_1981%5E1.png

• Like 4

On 10/28/2022 at 10:28 PM, pitt6pack said:

Here are some of the latest updates from the past few weeks

Packers international field

Same endzone designs from their home field. This may be the first time we've seen the city in one endzoen, and the team name in the other endzone for an international game. Then again, not many teams have this at their home stadium (Baltimore, and Pittsburgh come to mind first after Green Bay)

INT_2022%5E2.png

Washington Pink Field

Washington has consistently added pink over the last decade, and the continued that through the name change this season

WSH_2022%5E2.png

New England

And of course, we had the return of Pat

Wordmark matches what the Patriots used through the 1980's, although, with  a thicker white outline, and no blue endzones. Pat was actually simplified (less detail under and in the football and the feet, amongst other places).

NE_2022%5E2.png

1985-1990 field for wordmark comparison

NE_1985-1990%5E1.png

1981 field for Pat comparison

NE_1981%5E1.png

I think I've seen 4 different wordmarks for Pats since I've been watching football.  Was the stars-and-stripes version  that was on merch/media and SBXX ever used again?

Really nice field in Houston last night, to match their red jerseys, and now red helmets.

This is the first time "Houston" has been in the endzone since the Oilers were around.

HOU_2022%5E2.png

• Like 6
  • Love 1

The only new field to debut yesterday was the Commanders solute to service field.

For the second year in a row Washington  went with a camo pattern, although this was was much more detailed than last seasons.

WSH_2022%5E4.png

• Hurl 1
  • Meh 1

On 11/11/2022 at 7:57 AM, jc... said:

Another camo field in last nights Falcons - Panthers game. 

Yeah, that one is a little more tough for me to get done right now. Still looking for some high resolution shots of the endzones so I can get the patterns correct (I'll take links if anyone can find anything good).

Thanks for the pics!

I found another couple good ones, and took some screen shots from the game highlights, and was finally able to get the patter down.

2022 Carolina Panthers Week 10

CAR_2022%5E6.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Catching up on the last two weeks.

Starting with week 11, we saw several new fields.

The Ravens had purple endzones for the first time this season, but we've seen them many times in the past.

Buffalo in Detroit

The Bills move to Detroit saw a faded Lions midfield logo, as well as faded endzone wordmark paint. Not enough turn around time for Bills logos to be painted on the field (we have seen Vikings logos on the turf in Detroit in the past after the Metrodome roof collapse)

BUF_2022%5E2.png

Denver brought the old logo back to the endzones, to go along with the throwback uniforms

DEN_2022%5E3.png

Atlanta came out with a new field design, with oversized logos in the left corners of each endzone. For the first time since the wordmark updates in 2020, the actual Atlanta Falcons wordmarks are seen in the endzones.

Overall, I thought this was a nice field, featuring some firsts for an NFL field.

ATL_2022%5E4.png

Lastly, the international game in Mexico.

Pretty much just the Cardinals field,  but with the NFL logo at midfield replacing the Cardinal

INT_2022%5E5.png

• Like 4

Updates for week 12

Starting with Thanksgiving, and the new John Madden Thanksgiving logos.

It will be interesting to see if this becomes an annual thing.

Lions

DET_2022%5E3.png

Vikings

MIN_2022%5E3.png

The Cowboys, like with playoff logos, put the logo on the sideline.

Browns

Another team getting on the camo train, with camo Brownie

CLE_2022%5E2.png

Eagles

The Eagles used black endzones with the new wordmark for the first time

PHI_2022%5E5.png

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Couple of new fields for this weekend coming up.

I don't have enough good shots of the Vikings field yet (I'll take what people can find)

The Steelers will be going with a throwback style field (although, this particular field design has never been used in Pittsburgh)

This is my best guess so far (I think there is a chance we see some kind of on field memorial for Franco Harris, R.I.P.)

PIT_2022%5E3.png

This is the first time we've seen yellow endzones in Pittsburgh in over 20 years, going back to the 2001 AFC Championship

PIT_2001%5Econf.png

And of course, this weekends field is supposed to throw back to the Immaculate Reception, with the retiring of Franco's #32.

Even though I never saw Franco play (well before my time) he was always one of my favorite players growing up, and I always wore #32 through my 12 years of youth through high school football.

PIT_1972%5Ediv.png

• Love 1