NFL Fields - 2024 Week 2

pitt6pack

Looking through Pitt's fields on GUD, the Giants throwback field doesn't have an NFL logo on the field. And also, some of the early season Steelers fields don't have it either but they usually have it on the sideline on a vinyl mat. 

iq5b7nF.png

• 1 month later...

2023 Wild Card Playoffs

Here are the fields from this weekend. The only two notable fields are the Bills, who didn't get the Wild Card playoff logo painted (other than some of the outline) due to all the snow, and the Buccaneers, who painted the endzones red for the first time this season.

HOU_2023%5Ewc.png

KC_2023%5Ewc.png

DAL_2023%5Ewc.png

DET_2023%5Ewc.png

BUF_2023%5Ewc.png

TB_2023%5Ewc.png

• pitt6pack changed the title to NFL Fields - 2023 Wild Card Playoffs

I wonder if the NFL will lay their grass down on the movable tray or use the artificial turf that UNLV uses.  The turf is sewn in with the NFL number locations and the white six foot border. 

iq5b7nF.png

20 hours ago, jc... said:

I wonder if the NFL will lay their grass down on the movable tray or use the artificial turf that UNLV uses.  The turf is sewn in with the NFL number locations and the white six foot border. 

They've already replaced the turf at Allegiant. Hopefully that gives enough time for the turf to hold in place better than last season, of course there were more issues with the way they watered the field

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • pitt6pack changed the title to NFL Fields - 2024 UFL Fields
  • 3 months later...
On 8/11/2024 at 5:54 PM, RBronish said:

It looks like Lucas Oil Stadium finally updated everything to the current font

spacer.png

Yeah, it's a bout time too. I'm really liking the change with the number font on the field. That's another team that has moved to a team specific number font over a standard one. If my count is correct, that's 10 out of 32 teams now, nearly 1/3rd of the league using custom number fonts for the fields, which is a trend I'm all for.

6 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

Yeah, it's a bout time too. I'm really liking the change with the number font on the field. That's another team that has moved to a team specific number font over a standard one. If my count is correct, that's 10 out of 32 teams now, nearly 1/3rd of the league using custom number fonts for the fields, which is a trend I'm all for.

I wasn't a fan of custom jersey font numbers when that started trending 25-30 years ago....but it grew on me. Same thing happened with field numbers, it took some getting use to it, but I am in favor of it. 

iq5b7nF.png

• pitt6pack changed the title to NFL Fields - 2024 Week 1

Week 1 is just about in the books, and we have several new fields going into this season.

I'll just post the changes going into this season, or other interesting fields, of which half the games had a change or something interesting going on.

International Game - Brazil

Eagles endzones matched their uniforms, as they would have done for a game at their home stadium. NFL logo at midfield, as is done in most international games these days.

INT_2024%5E1.png

Colts

@RBronish already posted this one (and this is his rendition) but I'm putting it here again with other new fields for this season.

IND_2024%5E1.png

Giants

Not sure if the Giants will keep this logo at midfield during the rest of the season or not, but certainly a nice midfield logo.

NYG_2024%5E1.png

Bengals

The Bengals put down new turf, which includes their custom number font, and a new endzone stripe pattern, along with an embarrassing loss.

CIN_2024%5E1.png

Falcons

The Falcons had a few changes week 1, with their first use of their alternate ATL logo. A standard number font was used week 1, instead of the custom font they had been using the past couple years. The endzones also used the official team wordmark font for the team name, which they had not been using. Lastly, no two point line painted at the 2 yard lines. 

ATL_2024%5E1.png

Seahawks

Return of the classic old school field, to go along with the beautiful throwback uniforms.

SEA_2023-2024%5E2.png

Browns

Return of the white helmet logo, and return of awful Browns QB play.

CLE_2024%5E1.png

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

• pitt6pack changed the title to NFL Fields - 2024 Week 2

Notable fields from week 2 (so far)

Dolphins

Throwback for Miami

MIA_2024%5E2.png

Titans

Changed the coloring of the endzone wordmark this season

TEN_2024%5E1.png

Broncos

No outline on the endzone wordmark for game 1

DEN_2024%5E1.png

Texans

White out field with new wordmarks and secondary logo (and updated logo colors), and new number font

HOU_2024%5E1.png

• Like 2