NFL by bbb FINAL EDITION

bbb

Guest darkpiranha

The Falcons logo feels a little off to me.  The red and black are too similar in tone and it feels kind of muddy.  Especially on the helmet, the thin white outline feels like the only reason it's there is to divide the logo from the helmet background.   And while I like what you're trying in general with the logo, with a bit more roundy-ness to it, it clashes with the older sharp-edged aesthetic in areas like the stripes on the shoulders.  Those still feel directly echoing the current Falcons logo.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since l've finished posting the NFC South, it's time for update. l think for this division the only thing to change is the Falcons logo

ATLANTA FALCONS

Used their current logo, only changed its shades of red and gray. Also reduced the size of the helmet logo

Schermata%202016-03-24%20alle%2008.37.56

What do you think? C&C welcome

AFC SOUTH later

20 hours ago, llfhockey said:

Holy Falcons!

is it positive or negative :huh: ?

20 hours ago, llfhockey said:

i think the panthers need a helmet stripe

l know, but l wanted to create a uniform as much black as l can, in order to make it similar to a real black panther

Thank you for all the comments, really appreciate them

Moving to AFC SOUTH now, a division with big changes in Houston, Jacksonville and Tennessee

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

They already have some good units, so made only minor tweaks. Changed the helmet stripe (from 1 to 2) and also  the pants ones . New sleeves too. The big new unit is the 3rd, a fauxback to the green and gray 50s Baltimore Colts. Used the same template as in the home / away (except for the helmet /pants stripe) but used green and gray

Schermata%202016-02-12%20alle%2021.56.35

HOUSTON TEXANS

They're called "Texans" , but l don't see much Texas in their current look. Starting from the helmet, i gave them more kind of a Texas national flag-look. The helmet is red and blue with a big white star in the back ( if the Cowboys use a star, doesn't mean that the Texans can't do it) and white horns, similar to the ones in the logo. The sleeves are made like this to recreate the national flag , and the pants stripes are their continuation. The 2nd and 3rd are the same with different colors

Schermata%202016-02-08%20alle%2019.32.32

C&C as always,

Jax and Ten coming next, with some really big changes :)

Guest darkpiranha

Colts alt is really cool.  I wasn't aware that Baltimore originally was green and grey.  

And I'm always a fan of the Texans concepts that incorporate the two-toned, asymmetrical flag idea.  I really like what you've done with it.  Part of what makes the Steelers so iconic is their dedication to having their logo on only one side of their helmet.  If I were the Texans, I'd switch to this set to start the "Brock Osweiler Era"

Thanks

TENNESSEE TITANS

They've already have some good uniforms, but l think there's room for some improvements. In their logo there's fire,but in the uniforms there's none, so i've changed the shoulder stripes and made them more fire-looking. The logo now it's used better in the helmet, since there're the logo flames "exiting" ( can l say this in english? ) from the face mask . On the back of the helmet there's their 2nd logo , the " sword-logo" which currently is almost unused. The 3rd is a throwback to the 80s Oilers

Schermata%202016-01-31%20alle%2021.59.53

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

Before the logo change, their logo was bad and their uniforms were too similar to Miami's ones. Now, the new logo is very cool, but the new uniforms still look weird, starting from the crazy 2-colors helmet . Fix it with a normal black helmet, with only a shade of gold in the lower side , like the aqua shades  in their old helmet (http://profootballzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/jaguars-helmet.jpg ) . The big revolution is on the jerseys: Aqua returns the home uniform, with black dropped to 3rd. No more differently-colored sleeves, only clean gold and black stripes. White numbers on aqua units are back ( also gold numbers on black ) to make them more readable, and also added a jaguar pattern on the whole jersey, the thing l like most . Pants almost untouched
Schermata%202016-02-09%20alle%2021.40.24

Thanks for your C&C

AFC WEST next

On 31 marzo 2016 at 0:28 AM, Clintau24 said:

To be blunt, the jag print spots look awful. There's no need for that. The rest of the design is pretty sound.

l though it was the most interesting update :lonely:

Archived