I think the cat's face needs to be elongated a little bit, just because I think that would work better on a jersey. I don't mind the eyes, although a white eye shape would help to make it look more aggressive. I'd also separate the teeth from the jaw with a blue line to make them stand out. Lastly, maybe add some highlights with the white to add a bit of depth.

I edited it quick to show you what I mean. 

mGFwHQi.png

(Obviously you wouldn't have to do it exactly like I did, just wanted to show some of what I meant :P Not to mention my edits are rough, I didn't spend a lot of time on them.)

You don't have to make the suggested changes, obviously it's your logo. It's not a bad logo, I just think that if you did a few of these things you would have a winner.

I love the rest of your logos though. For being new to the site, you've definitely impressed me with your contributions.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

44 minutes ago, ZionEagle said:

I think the cat's face needs to be elongated a little bit, just because I think that would work better on a jersey. I don't mind the eyes, although a white eye shape would help to make it look more aggressive. I'd also separate the teeth from the jaw with a blue line to make them stand out. Lastly, maybe add some highlights with the white to add a bit of depth.

I edited it quick to show you what I mean. 

mGFwHQi.png

(Obviously you wouldn't have to do it exactly like I did, just wanted to show some of what I meant :P Not to mention my edits are rough, I didn't spend a lot of time on them.)

You don't have to make the suggested changes, obviously it's your logo. It's not a bad logo, I just think that if you did a few of these things you would have a winner.

I love the rest of your logos though. For being new to the site, you've definitely impressed me with your contributions.

That's actually looks great lol... I'm gonna mess with it soon. Thanks for the idea!

Archived