New Islanders Logo concept

Jericory

Yeah, check the FAQ. :grin:

Short answer - upload your picture to the web and use the IMG button above to link to it. If you don't have a site of your own, you can use a site like photobucket.com to store your pics.

:welcome:

And since you're member 1066, I think I'm going to call you 'Norman'.

I am assuming those 4 red stripes are for the Cups that the Islanders have won (like they wear on their shoulder now). I really like them having that on the jersey, but as part of the logo it is a very bad idea. The logo would have to be changed every time they won the Cup again. Not that they are gonna do that any time soon, but still... bad idea to leave yourself with the logo-changing and mess that would accompany another Islanders dynasty.

Y'know what would be a cool logo for the Islanders?

Something related to the Long Island Electrical Company, in homage to the line of the same name of Gilles-Trottier-Bossy (I think).

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

you know how you guys are sayin its red? on my computer it shows up as orange. this might lead to a problem with how my colors show up when i do concepts on this computer. so basically, the colors i choose appear darker to some of you guys than its supposed too....

......nice effort but im not feelin the concept, but then again i dont pay attention to hockey.

This is waaaay off topic, but i hafta respond to AAO's "Count on It" Nuggets banner. Reminds me of an old cover of SLAM in '97 that proclaimed the Nets "Champs by 2001. Count on it." Ya, that certainly came to fruition...

BTW, the 5 Nets on that cover were Cassel, Kittles, Van Horn, Jason Williams, and Kendall Gill...so you cant even commend SLAM that much for calling them when they went to the Finals in '01 & '02...cuz the team was almost totally different!

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

Archived