NHL Expansion Nevada Roadrunners Logo

hayduench

So with The future of NHL Expansion to be announced some time in June,  I thought it'd be nice to get more serious about a team possibly landing in Las Vegas. It's only a matter of time before it happens, that being said I chose the team name Nevada Roadrunners simply because I don't like the way Las Vegas rolls off the tongue and I doubt that the Franchise would name the team after it's history of Gambling. So I thought it would be nice to name them after something evocative of the surrounding Geography, hence Roadrunners (I like the dessert theme) 

In terms of colours I went with colours that would fit a dessert team, which pretty happy with. But I feel like right now the logo looks like a Marlin when I squint my eyes, maybe because of the sun, but I'd really like to keep the sun in the logo somehow, I feel like it offers more depth to the logo and Character, (There are already plenty of other logos with Bird Heads) 

Feedback much appreciated!

-Hayden

Las Vegas RoadRunners.jpg

Looks like the Thrashers relocated to Florida and borrowed the Flames colors.

However this is a really well done logo, I am impressed. This is definitely on the high end in terms of quality. I think a white outline would help cool down the logo a bit, balance the color scheme, and sharpen the image, but it still works without it. I guess it could sorta look like a marlin, but I wouldn't worry about it too much.

1 hour ago, logo-maker said:

Looks very similar to the MSU Denver's old logo, huh.

metrostatelogoweb-304.jpg

Especially, the whole top half of the logo.

Why oh why?

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

1 hour ago, logo-maker said:

Looks very similar to the MSU Denver's old logo, huh.

metrostatelogoweb-304.jpg

Especially, the whole top half of the logo.

dW7GR.gif

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

• LMU locked this topic

Archived