NHL Adidas TechFit

JCRGraphix

5 hours ago, timberwolf said:

Oh this is awkward. I just sent in a Wild-Canucks Winter Classic concept to HJC and now that I look at your Wild redesign from this thread, I see they are almost identical, with some changes. Just letting you know. I didn't copy yours or anything.

With that aside, this has been a stellar thread. Love the Wild and the Habs.

That's all good. Something something great minds...

Up next are the Florida Panthers. For the Panthers, I used their projected new uniforms as a starting point. The third combines their new logo with their popular pre-Edge look. The fourth is based on their double blue alternates but with the blues inverted.

1.png2.png3.png4.png

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, for the Winnipeg Jets, I kept their current uniforms as their home and away uniforms since they're still new and pretty good. The third is based on their original WHA uniforms, but in their current color scheme. The fourth is in appreciation of the Royal Canadian Air Force based in Winnipeg.

1.png2.png3.png4.png

56 minutes ago, cornettored said:

Very nice stuff all around! That template looks so nice and clean, any plans to release it?

I'm pretty sure he released it in his WHA 2 thread a while back. Then again, with this whole board update it's harder to get back to it.

Archived