NHL Adidas TechFit

JCRGraphix

For the Anaheim Ducks' design, I combined a few of their looks from their brief history into one unified design. The old Mighty Ducks logo becomes the main logo once again, and the angular hems and sleeves make a comeback in the new color scheme. It wouldn't be right if I didn't bring back their original jade and eggplant uniforms for their fourth clash set.

1.png2.png3.png4.png

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fourth jersey is a really cool idea to honor high schools. I don't particularly like all the black in the home and away. Especially in the away, the black makes the wordmark hard to read.

Thanks again for all the comments. It is really a great tool in making yourself a better artist.

For the New York Islanders, I kept their classic look for their home and away uniforms. The third is a modernized, less painful to look at update of the Gorton's fisherman-era uniforms, and the fourth is a nod to their new home in Brooklyn.

1.png2.png3.png4.png

For the Columbus Blue Jackets, I drew inspiration from their inaugural uniforms, and developed a traditional look. The font and third jersey are very heavily inspired by the uniforms of the Civil War from which the team got their name. The fourth jersey is a nod to a particular university who shall remain nameless that exists in Columbus.

1.png2.png3.png4.png

One more for today... 

For the St. Louis Blues, I took their recently updated look and corrected some inconsistencies. The third is a throwback to the Gretzky-era of the mid-1990s, and the fourth is a throwback to the St. Louis Eagles, the first NHL team from St. Louis.

1.png2.png3.png4.png

St. Louis is good. Really like the third and fourth.

I like Columbus except for the third and fourth, though. The third has too much going on, and the fourth seems a little odd. I'd do something similar to what their third is now.

For the New Jersey Devils, I followed their tradition of keeping things pretty much the same. The third is a throwback to their popular inaugural uniforms, and the fourth is a state pride uniform using colors from New Jersey's flag. The logo comes from their former minor league affiliates, the Lowell Devils.

1.png2.png3.png4.png

20 minutes ago, JCRGraphix said:

For the New Jersey Devils, I followed their tradition of keeping things pretty much the same. The third is a throwback to their popular inaugural uniforms, and the fourth is a state pride uniform using colors from New Jersey's flag. The logo comes from their former minor league affiliates, the Lowell Devils.

1.png2.png3.png4.png

I'm confused here. What is fishsticks and the Columbus uniform doing here? Its probably a mistake, but…

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

The Islanders' set is great. The 3rd and 4th are easily the best parts.

Columbus is great too. The numbers' placement on the 3rd is odd, and I feel they'd be better off staying on the back.

No problems with St. Louis; the 4th seems like a big stretch to a team only the biggest hockey nerds know of.

New Jersey is, again, beautiful. The 4th is really freaky and different.

For the Carolina Hurricanes, I went with their modern look, but brought back the flag stripe on the hem and sleeve. The third uses less silver and features the flags prominently. The fourth is a throwback to their days as the Whalers.

1.png2.png3.png4.png

Love the 'Canes alternates. If it were me though I'd put the old Whalers logo on it instead of a recolored Hurricane, but maybe that's just because I'm a little biased. That recolored logo still looks great though.

For the San Jose Sharks, I combined their original uniforms with their current and first Reebok Edge uniforms to create a unified modern yet traditional look. The third is based on both of their historical black third uniforms, and the fourth is based on their historical connection with the California Seals.

1.png2.png3.png4.png

Archived