Contest: New York Giants Baseball

Gamingboy

Okay, here's the rules:

1. Crossover the New York Football Giants to Baseball

2. make a probable jersey.

3. You must use New York Football giants colors.

4. The only instance where you may use a new Logo is on the cap.

5. Entrys are due august 10th.

Let the entries begin!

Insert Witty Signature Here.

bad idea

I cant stop anyone from entering, but we've allready got a crossover challenge

Im just holding off on the next Iron Crossover to give the Survivor Series its airtime, as a favor to one of the Iron Crossover Chefs and the organizer of the Survivor Series, Nitroseed

bad idea

I cant stop anyone from entering, but we've allready got a crossover challenge

Im just holding off on the next Iron Crossover to give the Survivor Series its airtime, as a favor to one of the Iron Crossover Chefs and the organizer of the Survivor Series, Nitroseed

Just so you know, Shark, this thing will probably run well into October. Don't let me stop you from running the Iron Crossover! Besides, all these guys that get eliminated will be free as well, so if you wanna run it, go ahead, man. The Iron Chef Nitroseed is always ready to try and lay the smack down on GMac and the rest of the community... but especially GMac. :D

Well, Sharky, if you wanna get technical, i was doing crossovers before you, but i just never made it a contest, and i never took it to the level you did. So if someone wants to do a single crossover concept thread, seeing what others have as ideas, i don't think there should be a problem...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived