San Diego Padres concept

Puckguy14

It's my first concept not in a contest for a LONG time. I thought I'd give a "Padres look of the ages" idea. The home and away uniform style is from the unis worn in the 1970's. The return of the now old typeface is prominent in the new colors. Whatcha think?

Padres.gif

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

nice use of color there puckguy. I'd rather see an actual vest than the shoulders & sleeves colored, but it looks good.

I don't like the older wordmark with the new logo...it doesn't fit right. It might be the different curves on the waves and the lettering. And the new "San Diego" doesn't go with the old wordmark (not like it does now either, but it works together better now).

And I'll pretend I didn't see the blue socks, because they never happened :P

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The colors are really nice, and I especially like the blue uniform. Not used to the shoulder pattern though, but it sure stands out from all the other current designs!

Good work overall!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Yeah I looked at all of their uniforms in the past, and we all know they've had a loud uniform past. I took a chance and used the idea of their late 70's unis and added more of the powder blue in the waves.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived