Do not read this it is boring no concepts here I deleted them

Yayay124yay

This is a really cool idea, but the Tampa Fanta is a little rough. The neon colors would be hard to see, maybe add an outline or darken the green. I would add put paint in and just make the free throw circle an orange circle. Do you have a list of teams/divisions?

Ok, I'm not gonna sugarcoat this at all, but is this a joke? 

Firstly, the logo looks as if it was done with little to no thinking involved, taking private 5-10 minutes maximum. Everything is just thrown in at random angles. Heck, the seams on the basketball aren't even right, yet you used a basketball in the court logo. Overall, the logo is far from "simple".

Second is the jersey. Again, a ten minute paint rush job. There are dozens of templates available in the Paint Users Paradise thread which can easily be found under the Concept Resources topic at the top of the section. You could've even recolored an old NBA template and it would've looked better than this. The script doesn't even match the logo which is a script logo itself. The logo is just slapped onto the shorts and you didn't even color inside the lines. 

The court is equally as disappointing. I believe there is a paint template for courts as well in the Paint Users Paradise thread. The logo you created isn't anywhere in sight and you used a literal image of a basketball, a big no-no. 

Take your time with this even if it is for fun. There are some people around here who are great with using Paint as their go-to concept tool. Just take your time, do a little research, and even look around the boards a little longer to see how other people do their concepts to get a grasp as to how to present yourself. You've got an interesting idea here that may even get a following, but only if you're willing to put in the time and effort into your designs. 

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

First off, I'm gonna have to agree with mr.nascar13 on this one, the execution is poor.  But the ideas are there, and I would really like to see this executed well, so here are a jersey template and court template you can use.  These are not my template, so credit to whoever made them, and if the designer wants me to take them down I will.

Basketball.pngBasketballCourt.png

If you need any help using them feel free to PM me, I would be glad to help.

Man, this execution needs to be better if you want to get some actual critiquing on the boards, or you're just going to get the same comments over and over about how these need to be better.

I understand that you are attempting to make these and put your ideas out there, but you need to take a little more time and effort into this. Just like your previous Vancouver Grizzlies court, you just need to actually try and put that hard work into it. This really isn't the place to throw out ideas that are poorly executed. That's just how it is.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

6 hours ago, Broncoboy7 said:

Man, this execution needs to be better if you want to get some actual critiquing on the boards, or you're just going to get the same comments over and over about how these need to be better.

I understand that you are attempting to make these and put your ideas out there, but you need to take a little more time and effort into this. Just like your previous Vancouver Grizzlies court, you just need to actually try and put that hard work into it. This really isn't the place to throw out ideas that are poorly executed. That's just how it is.

Yeah you're right I'm s*** at designing.BTW I'm not posting any more.

image.jpgimage.pngimage.pngGo the Blue Jays!And New Zealand!

image.png

1 hour ago, Yayay124yay said:

Don't get down because of one of your first designs didn't look too good! Keep practicing and trying out new programs to improve and then ask for some criticism! Nobody is perfect without practice and that shouldn't be something to be discouraged about. 

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

12 hours ago, Yayay124yay said:

Listen kid, that's not what I was saying at all. You can't just get yourself down over a couple of designs. There are programs out there for a computer like Photoshop, GIMP, etc. that are easy to use just with a little guidance. But please don't get yourself down over this.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

6 hours ago, Broncoboy7 said:

Listen kid, that's not what I was saying at all. You can't just get yourself down over a couple of designs. There are programs out there for a computer like Photoshop, GIMP, etc. that are easy to use just with a little guidance. But please don't get yourself down over this.

Yeah I use a tablet and I can't use a computer and I have to do it on drawing apps

image.png

2 hours ago, Yayay124yay said:

Yeah I use a tablet and I can't use a computer and I have to do it on drawing apps

I can understand that. It just takes some practice with some of those apps because they aren't as advanced. To make em look professional, it's all about practice.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

On 5 July 2016 at 11:27 AM, Broncoboy7 said:

I can understand that. It just takes some practice with some of those apps because they aren't as advanced. To make em look professional, it's all about practice.

Mmmmm

image.png

Maybe you can try drawing it by hand, it's easier the first times than with a pc or tablet. With a little application to geometrical drawing you can reach really good results. I still hand-draw most of my logos before digitalizing them. 

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

15 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

Well it's your descision, but at least try to improve it some

Please just nobody comment anymore.The idea is gone,it sucks,and that's it

image.png

• IceCap locked this topic

Archived