Carolina Panthers NFL

Alphabet Man

before you say anything, take into account that i live in Australia (or Down Under) and have never ever seen a match of NFL or american football....i've seen a couple of minutes on FOX and ESPN but found it boring because of all the coaches on the sides(also following Australian Football makes it boring as OUR game is fast and aerial)

I think the jerseys are boring with the number on the front and that's it so i came up with this and made the numbers smaller but not too much!!!

panthers_fullset.gif

ok, now you can comment

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Nice Unis - the NFL wouldn't use them but they'd sell on the free market of the US.

Great job!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

before you say anything, take into account that i live in Australia (or Down Under) and have never ever seen a match of NFL or american football....i've seen a couple of minutes on FOX and ESPN but found it boring because of all the coaches on the sides(also following Australian Football makes it boring as OUR game is fast and aerial)

I think the jerseys are boring with the number on the front and that's it so i came up with this and made the numbers smaller but not too much!!!

panthers_fullset.gif

ok, now you can comment

Well they aren't called matches Aussie they are called games but I won't hold it against you. Really not feeling these though I don't really mind the pants. Nice attempt for a wallaby though. How's about another shrimp on the barbie mate. :D

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

wallaby...no

skip....yes (call me a skip,ok)

don't like walabies because i don't like rugby and the name kangaroos or roos are used on so many teams:

Ice Hockey - M<ighty Roos

Soccer- socceroos

hockey- hockeyroos

leAgue- kangaroos

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Getting back to the topic, I don't think logos on the front or back of football uniforms will ever go over all that well.

That being said, I think the Panthers concept is done well except for the shoulder striping.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Archived