• Last Reply
TEAM COLOR - DATE(S)

Carolina - Panthers Blue - 10/24 & 11/28

The Carolina Panthers wore their blue jerseys this evening as well:

capt.mdev10408150227.panthers_redskins_mdev104.jpg

capt.mdev10508150226.panthers_redskins_mdev105.jpg

capt.mdev10208150155.panthers_redskins_mdev102.jpg

capt.mdev10108150153.panthers_redskins_mdev101.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Ugh, my beloved Pats are wearing the highly-overrated silver unis again. I like 'em, but if you're gonna wear a 3rd, wear the red throwback. The Pats Pro Shop just released 2 new player throwback jerseys of Richard Seymour and Rodney Harrison. C'mon, let's see those throwbacks again! Better yet, I wanna the the white throwbacks they wore back in 1994. THOSE were classic!

I don't understand why the Pats don't use a RED alternate? I would think that would be a HUGE hit with the fans.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

i like the pic of the red patriots jersey. thats the alternate the pats should use, not the silver jersey. as for the color of the jersey. the pats wore red jerseys from their inception in to the AFL until about 1992 or 93 when they switched to blue. So having a red jersey would be a homage to the days of the red jersey.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

• 1 month later...

Why are the Chargers wearing their throwback powder blues this Sunday? It's only Week 5 of the season. I thought alternate jerseys weren't allowed to be worn until Week 8.

I also hate the Pats silver alts, they are dull as all hell. I've never really liked their unis ever since they went to the Flying Elvis logo. They should have never switched from their classic unis with Patriot Pat on their helmet.

Why are the Chargers wearing their throwback powder blues this Sunday? It's only Week 5 of the season. I thought alternate jerseys weren't allowed to be worn until Week 8.

I also hate the Pats silver alts, they are dull as all hell. I've never really liked their unis ever since they went to the Flying Elvis logo. They should have never switched from their classic unis with Patriot Pat on their helmet.

Does anyone have an answer to this question? I don't remember where else I read it, but it was mentioned in this thread that alternates couldn't be worn until Week 8. What's the deal?

on a speculative note, the Raiders and Lions in all silver wouldn't look too bad, and the 49 in all gold would look real sharp...i'm serious!

It would only look sharp on those players who are trim and in shape. All silver or all gold on an OLineman would look like a plopty Biggie Smalls video brought to life.

On another note, I would like to see the dancers from Q-Tip's 'Breathe & Stop' video wearing all silver & gold, but in much less quantity than an OLineman.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived