HRC4

3D Stuff - Added Flag Animation

8 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

Meh is a poster to watch in 2017. 

thanks

13 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

Meh is a poster to watch in 2017. 

???

Bad news. Some time over the 31 hours it took to render, something happened. I lowered the settings/resolution/shadows and hopefully things will go smoother this time. Ugh.

This isn't perfect, but man, am I proud of this one. The few minor issues I have with myself here:
1. I started out super conservative with the camera sweeps, only to ramp it up as I went along. There should be a better blend between the simple sweeps I did with Minnesota and most of the teams out west compared to the rolls and radical camera movements out east.

2. I should have done a better job stabilizing the audio across all of the schools. Some fight songs blare out, while some you can barely hear.

3. The length of the audio didn't perfectly match up so you hear an extra blip at the end.

4. I wish I hadn't made the logos glow (it looks a little off to me).

C&C Welcome

I've made minor progress on this. Man, the northeast is crowded (still need Boston and Montreal).

KaW6qFZ.png

Most of these logos are a simple recoloring of others work. I don't claim ownership of those. Just wanted to show off some flag waving.

Every year for my fantasy football league, I try to make a loop of teams that beat one another so that the circle never goes unbroken. The last team lost their first game, and the circle is complete. I will say this output is slightly better if you can view it in a continuous loop, but I was unable to find that feature on YouTube.