USA World Junior Buffalo Bills Inspired Jersey

M4One

Trying too hard to be a Bills jersey; not trying hard enough to be a Team USA jersey. Just slap the giant, diagonal USA on the front, and it would look great. A hockey jersey has too much real estate to be so sparsely decorated.

Edit: but I guess I give partial credit for being functional for an outdoor game. D instead of an F.

Double edit: it's kinda hard to believe that's actually happening and it's not just a one-off for the announcement press conference.

• Like 1

Gigantic front numbers do not belong on a hockey uniform, any more than a gigantic center logo would belong on a football uniform.

Put a USA shield or USA lettering on the front of these, and replicate the sleeve stripes on the hem, and you'd have a really good jersey. As it is, this is a hockey team playing football dress-up.

I'm not going to lie, I've always wanted someone to resurrect this look, especially if it's only for a game

Related image

Consider that these numbers will also be quite effective in a stadium setting, and this isn't as awful as everyone is making it out to be.

...unless they add white pants like the Bills. Then this is terrible.

• Like 2