USA World Junior Buffalo Bills Inspired Jersey

M4One

Trying too hard to be a Bills jersey; not trying hard enough to be a Team USA jersey. Just slap the giant, diagonal USA on the front, and it would look great. A hockey jersey has too much real estate to be so sparsely decorated.

Edit: but I guess I give partial credit for being functional for an outdoor game. D instead of an F.

Double edit: it's kinda hard to believe that's actually happening and it's not just a one-off for the announcement press conference.

Gigantic front numbers do not belong on a hockey uniform, any more than a gigantic center logo would belong on a football uniform.

Put a USA shield or USA lettering on the front of these, and replicate the sleeve stripes on the hem, and you'd have a really good jersey. As it is, this is a hockey team playing football dress-up.

I'm not going to lie, I've always wanted someone to resurrect this look, especially if it's only for a game

Related image

Consider that these numbers will also be quite effective in a stadium setting, and this isn't as awful as everyone is making it out to be.

...unless they add white pants like the Bills. Then this is terrible.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived