California ANgels concept

LMU

I went ahead and decided to create a concept for the Halos for if they ever decide to go back to being the California Angels. I kept the colors the same, but reintroduced the old workmark and the logos from the early and late 80s as shoulder patches.

CAangelconcept.gif

VmWIn6B.png

There is something that has annoyed me from day one with the current Halo uni's and that's the cap. Why hasn't anyone figured out that a red "A" on a red cap looks completely rediculous! Make it blue, silver, or even white, but it's got to be the dumbest things since the brilliant person who thought the Giants would look good in black jerseys and caps with black lettering outlined in orange. Just a pet peeve of mine. :D

Yeah, I tried tweaking with the A, but with the red cap, and using the current color set, simply recoloring the A to silver or blue didn't work. However, I managed to do this with the red hat

CAangelconceptVAR3.gif

VmWIn6B.png

Is this one any better, oddball?

CAangelconceptVAR1.gif

I like the red A-halo on the blue cap. It makes the A-Halo stand out which is good.

if the angels go back to California Angels, they definately should go with these unis that you made.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Sorry man, but you've taken all my least-favortie features from each of these uniforms and combined them. I really don't like that plain 80's font, and I hate the all red caps they currently wear. The blue hat looks better, but I'd still keep the current hat/jersey font. Also, I think two sleeve patches is overkill, I'd pick one and go with it.

Archived