Sydney Swans Jersey

Mings

Looks really good!! The design is simple and crisp. Have you tried making a thicker outline for the opera house or to create shadowing under the roof?

Nice work!!! :D

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

some rules all teams go by:

-no numbers on front, just AFL logo and sponsor logo, some teams have team logo too

-numbers on the back are the same font for every team and there are no shadows or outlines

-no team has a colar like on polo shirts anymore, unles you wanted to make it old school

-and of course - no names on the jerseys

I thought Carlton's was a bit diferent as well....

kc51design is right about those rules. I remember seening a picture of a back of a guernsey, from a Lions press conference that had names on the back (Not the BBFFC one) just for that press conference. I think the Crows offer nameplates on some training shirt.

I saw, I came, I left.

I thought Carlton's was a bit diferent as well....

kc51design is right about those rules. I remember seening a picture of a back of a guernsey, from a Lions press conference that had names on the back (Not the BBFFC one) just for that press conference. I think the Crows offer nameplates on some training shirt.

Correct on Carlton. Most teams use something close to Helvetica Bold Narrow (and yes, some with a simple outline), but at one stage Nike had both Richmond and Carlton using something similar to Haettenschweiler. Richmond still use it, but Carlton have now changed to a thicker version of Helvetica numbers.

Some teams have warm-up shirts with names on the back, but other than that the only text you'll find on the back is a few small club monograms just below the collar (BBFFC for Brisbane, F.F.C. for the Western Bulldogs, SMFC for Sydney)

for the sake of saying it, this is Discrimesque :D

i like it, although i'd put the opera hosue a little lower if i were you. or make it a little more subtle

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Yeah there aren't any rules relating to number font... I think most teams just followed each other and ended up all using the same one. Richmond's numbers are the best in the league, by the way. :D

My suggestion: the two lines at the far ends of the jersey (the vertical-ish ones), I would remove them... it looks a bit untidy.

Archived