Design board

CC97

ok, I get it

nah, dont like the idea. it just means jumping from one board to the other and its bound to get annoying.

I understand the idea behind the two boards, but I feel the amount of new threads being made could be cut down if each individual poster just generalizes the thread and puts his or her design concepts on the one thread, much like I have a thread for NHL baseball x-overs and a thread for MLB x-overs.

ok, I get it

nah, dont like the idea. it just means jumping from one board to the other and its bound to get annoying.

I understand the idea behind the two boards, but I feel the amount of new threads being made could be cut down if each individual poster just generalizes the thread and puts his or her design concepts on the one thread, much like I have a thread for NHL baseball x-overs and a thread for MLB x-overs.

I basically was the force behind this poll to an extent, and what SHB said is my reasoning exactly.

I don't think the traffic is heavy enough on this board to justify a whole extra forum, as long as people are considerate with what new threads they make (ie, make 1 thread with 3 concepts rather than 3 threads with 1 concept).

Archived