Making New Courts For Every NBA Team (UPDATE: 2021-22 CITY EDITIONS)

pelicanfan

I just discovered this thread and the city designs are great. My favorites are Washington and Dallas. The white really makes the courts stand out.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

lol been watching this sixers and raptors series and just realized i never made a court for them. so here's my take on a city edition court for them almost a whole season later. i wanted to keep the focus mainly on the navy and use the other colors as an accent. including red which on the real court is the most prominent

EF5-D4-A74-D01-A-4-BF3-AFE1-6-F78849927-

oh and also i have at last made a celtics court to wrap up this anniversary season:

A8-AD040-F-E84-D-4729-9-AF8-8-AD5-F8-CC6

Edited by pelicanfan
celtics court
  • Like 7

• 1 month later...

here’s a cavaliers court for their new rebrand. wanted to tie in a celebration of the franchise kind of theme 

5-E53-E780-F791-45-A0-B533-8-F4942043-C5

used their new wordmarks on the sides, new C logo in the three point arcs, and their new shield logo at center court to which i added two extra outlines as a little reference to the trimming of their old unis. another uniform reference is the asymmetrical design on the border. and at the very bottom i referenced the 7 game series that the cavs played for their championship. gold representing the cavs of course. 

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

here’s a cavaliers court for their new rebrand. wanted to tie in a celebration of the franchise kind of theme 

5-E53-E780-F791-45-A0-B533-8-F4942043-C5

used their new wordmarks on the sides, new C logo in the three point arcs, and their new shield logo at center court to which i added two extra outlines as a little reference to the trimming of their old unis. another uniform reference is the asymmetrical design on the border. and at the very bottom i referenced the 7 game series that the cavs played for their championship. gold representing the cavs of course. 

If they used the extra trim that you used the shield would look so much better.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...