pelicanfan

Making New Courts For Every NBA Team (UPDATE: BUCKS/JAZZ EARNED)

What template are you using for these courts?

On 4/3/2021 at 5:35 PM, neo_prankster said:

What template are you using for these courts?

well i started making court concepts 2 years ago and originally used this knicks court template and obviously edited it https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/d5/d1/97d5d1b694764ef305a718827f23f9ab.png then edited the edits and over time the lines got thicker cause of the paint bucket tool i used. and i've kinda recreated my own template. i could send it to you if you want

12 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

well i started making court concepts 2 years ago and originally used this knicks court template and obviously edited it https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/d5/d1/97d5d1b694764ef305a718827f23f9ab.png then edited the edits and over time the lines got thicker cause of the paint bucket tool i used. and i've kinda recreated my own template. i could send it to you if you want

Yes please send me the template.

47001845-CA8-F-4231-89-DB-463694896-D32.

the mavericks city edition court. my first ever white court. i didn't want it to be so jarring to the eye so i added the shading and all that to tone it down a little bit

Posted (edited)

F237-F811-069-E-4286-A6-A6-D8-D794-AEBD2

tried out another white court. this one based off the city edition jerseys the wizards used to wear not too long ago. with the marble pattern and obvious washington monument in the middle. also decided to put the geico sponsors since i couldn't find the exact wizards font. (plus their website name is way longer than their social media @)

DC logo alternate:

D66-DEC55-9-AC5-4900-AEB4-3-BD4-E426-AB3

Edited by pelicanfan
extra stars

These courts are outstanding. You've inspirted me to try to have a go at making my own.

Hope you don't mind me asking, where's best to get the floor texture?

On 4/20/2021 at 10:45 AM, DukeofChutney said:

These courts are outstanding. You've inspirted me to try to have a go at making my own.

Hope you don't mind me asking, where's best to get the floor texture?

thank you! and sorry for the late reply, i'm assuming you're asking where i got the floor texture? 

5 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

thank you! and sorry for the late reply, i'm assuming you're asking where i got the floor texture? 

Ah yes, sorry I see now I did word that a bit werird. Sorry 'bout that! :)

1 hour ago, DukeofChutney said:

Ah yes, sorry I see now I did word that a bit werird. Sorry 'bout that! :)

oh no worries the wood texture i got was from the original template i used that i made some changes to. 

^since we're on the topic i think i'll just post the template i use here. (disclaimer: this is not a fully original template made by me) click on the link to see the wood only and paint layers

https://postimg.cc/gallery/mgM79Y8

8960-C6-A1-0-F3-A-4-DCA-928-C-5-D4-DCBE0

courts for the two grey earned edition jerseys. my first grey court designs. i tried to add some details and designing. i think it would have been a nice illusion to see these combined with the jerseys 

B7-C3-BEDC-1405-4523-83-E1-C82-D0-BB6-A3

E6-BB2-FA3-C5-B3-4867-A277-6047200-B634-

2 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

courts for the two grey earned edition jerseys. my first grey court designs. i tried to add some details and designing. i think it would have been a nice illusion to see these combined with the jerseys 

*Brooklyn Nets have left the chat*

Extending the stripes from the Blazers logo is inspired! And greyscale is something you wouldn't think would work for a court, but both actually work really well.

AAFEAF9-F-1-C55-4-F6-D-BCCD-36178147-DAB

Since i just also made a clippers court here's another one. which is my own take on their current court. i added some much needed color in the paints asymmetrically resembling their jerseys. i also felt like if there's one city that's needs their skyline on a court it's LA. which i found was the perfect opportunity for the clippers since they have a very city themed court already

ps: this is the first skyline silhouette i've used that isn't just one dimensional. and it's the biggest i've ever made, kinda like the recent chicago all star court