Not in need of a redesign!

amare32

I think the Colorado Avalanche's ( :angry: I know, I know :angry: ) look is a very classy looking jersey. However, I would not be against them changing the jersey if it ever went badly out of style.

Tradition should never stand in the way of looking fine.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

As much as I like the Washington Capitals and St. Louis Blues current looks, the one that still stands out as being great all around is the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim.  They have no need for a change.  Their uniforms are perfect.  Their logo is simple and effective.  The colors are very fitting and pleasent to view. The alternates they had back in 1998 sucked IMO and made me appreciate these more.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

But since the Canes aren't wearing green and blue, they look like crap... :P

I really like the Colorado 3rd. Sure, it takes a page from the Rangers' playbook (diagonal text down the front), but it looks old-school without being old-school.

That should be the full-time road jersey, IMO.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

the best classic uniform is the Oakland Raiders (this is a 49ERS fan saying this by the way). That is a look that will be popular with all age groups in any decade.

the best "new" classic is the San Jose Sharks. everyones reaction to puckguy's little practical joke  :angry: proves how although its a relatively newer logo, its fast becoming a classic

But since the Canes aren't wearing green and blue, they look like crap... :P

And here I always thought Minnesotans were bitter about the Stars... the ex-Whaler faithful are just rabid.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived