Ranking the 2019 Stanley Cup Final Uniform Matchups

Ranking the 2019 Stanley Cup Final Uniform Matchups

May 9, 2019 - 15:59 PM

With only four possible 2019 Stanley Cup Final matchups remaining I like to start taking a look at how the Final will look from a uniform point-of-view. The NHL only allows a team to wear one designated uniform on the […]

Read More...

I’m not a big fan of bruins blues because they are virtually the same uniforms just switching blue with black. They are just too similar for my liking. Bruins sharks is a much better matchup too me because of the contrast. The canes are just a dumpster fire wearing the alt I. The playoffs, and having a boring uninspired away uniform.

I feel like if the Hurricanes still wore the red uniforms they won the Cup in I'd vote that against the white Blues as the best combo possible. I guess I don't feel the Sharks and Canes are at their best currently, and while the Bruins and Blues are -- or near it -- I want more contrast of colors, like dc said above. I miss the flag stripes, but would vote Hurricanes white vs. Blues double-blue as my fave in a close bout with Chris' winners. 

spacer.png

On 5/9/2019 at 11:21 PM, CubsFanBudMan said:

I feel like if the Hurricanes wore their red uniforms I'd vote that against the white Blues as the best combo possible. I guess I don't feel the Sharks and Canes are at their best currently, and while the Bruins and Blues are -- or near it -- I want more contrast of colors, like dc said above. I miss the flag stripes, but would vote Hurricanes white vs. Blues double-blue as my fave in a close bout with Chris' winners. 

FTFY

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

Archived