Rhode Island Regiment (USL League One)

XenonDesigns

With the Revolution looking at potentially creating a reserve team in the USL, I decided to mock-up a concept of this club if they were located in Rhode Island. I imagine they would play at a renovated McCoy Stadium is Pawtucket and was thinking about rendering a design for that as well but I don't have the time yet. 

For the name I had to stick with the Revolutionary theme and chose to name them after the First Rhode Island Regiment. The logo is just a basic shield with the classic R.I. anchor and stars in the formation that is found on the regiment's battle flag. C&C is appreciated, it's been a while since I've posted anything on here so this took a bit of trial and error. 

F17Zjs6.png

19H7B94.png

GY96bkx.png

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

A good look! The home uni ties in well with the Revs without being too similar.

I imagine just the anchor & stars without the shield in all navy on the white jersey would look really awesome... Something to try out, perhaps?

1. Badge is good overall except you need to properly align the stars somehow around the anchor - just looks disjointed. 

2. The kits look good - a nice nod to the Revolution but slightly separating themselves between the two clubs.

3. Ever thought of putting the 1st Rhode Island Regiment flag as the neck tag above the adidas logo. Then use the ribbon banner above the anchor as the rear collar tag (cleaner).

When is the USL RI club forming?

NpTodZP.png

Archived