2020 NFL Concepts (Bucs Comparison)

RBronish

The helmet is pretty nice, about as good as you could get when adapting from the leaked logo. Also, the logo looks doesn't look half-bad on the chest!

The sleeve horns need a bit of work, however, especially on the road jersey. The white gap between the yellow and the horn is really awkward and having the points on both ends of the horn makes it look more like a wave or a vortex than anything else.

Overall, this would be close to a best-case outcome given what we've seen so far. Good work!

I feel like the new uniforms will be exactly like this.

Also, I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I kind of like the new Rams logo. I like it’s simplicity, and how it hearkens back to days when the Rams didn’t use an actual ram in their logo set.

spacer.png

RxrX5RD.png

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, kb105 said:

The only thing I'd change is to make the bolts on the sleeve caps match the arc of the bolts on the helmet.

I know it's hard to tell, but the bolts on the sleeve caps are just copied from the helmet, pasted and flipped upside down

I don’t understand the whole “flipped upside down” part.  Why would the lightning bolts be flipped upside down?

what would gold pants look like with this, like the early 80’s Fouts era?

The only changes I recommend would be to flip the bolts on the jersey to their natural position (which would also conform best to the curvature of the players shoulder.  The other thig would be to streamline the front and back numbers.  It appears the front number is condensed shorter than the back number.  Choose one or the other.

On 3/30/2020 at 9:57 AM, TBGKon said:

The only changes I recommend would be to flip the bolts on the jersey to their natural position (which would also conform best to the curvature of the players shoulder.  The other thing would be to streamline the front and back numbers.  It appears the front number is condensed shorter than the back number.  Choose one or the other.

spacer.png

Much better...im not sold on the yellow pants because my personal rule of thumb is that between the helmet, jersey, and pants 2 of the 3 components should be the same base color to be balanced and aestheticly peasing.

7 minutes ago, TBGKon said:

Much better...I'm not sold on the yellow pants because my personal rule of thumb is that between the helmet, jersey, and pants 2 of the 3 components should be the same base color to be balanced and aesthetically pleasing.

spacer.png

Archived