NFL | The Washington Redskins become the Warriors | UPDATE

Go Red Sox!

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL MODERATOR WARNING

This is a thread for a rebranding concept. This is not a place to bring in your insecurities/issues/qualms/fragility/whataboutism/anti-PC rage against the rebranding of the team.  Any posts about the issue have been hidden.

We have already suspended a member for  trolling a Washington NFL concept thread with irrelevant whataboutism and straw grasping. Don’t think that we won’t do it again.

ANY MORE POSTS IN THIS THREAD ARGUING ABOUT THE OPTICS OF THE REBRAND AND NOT THE CONCEPT ITSELF WILL BE DELETED AND THE POSTER WILL FACE DISCIPLINARY ACTION.

VmWIn6B.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent rebrand.. similar enough to the original to avoid alienating the fan base, yet different enough to eliminate the negative connotations associated with the current nickname.. very solid logo package as well.. 

I'd be very interested in what the uniforms might look like.. curious as to how the spear might be incorporated.. striping perhaps? 

Looking forward to seeing what's next.

2 hours ago, Moseph said:

Very nice work, that DC football is an awesome logo! As much as I'd like for there to be no change this is a pretty decent alternative. 

Thanks a lot, Moseph!

Btw: Uniforms are in the making.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

Put me on the list as loving the DC ball...

If feathers are retained, this seems like an opportunity to not have the little yellow spots on them.  That has always seemed to me like one of those “difficult to embroider” details.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

1 hour ago, OnWis97 said:

Put me on the list as loving the DC ball...

If feathers are retained, this seems like an opportunity to not have the little yellow spots on them.  That has always seemed to me like one of those “difficult to embroider” details.

Thanks, OnWis97. I eventually decided to keep the yellow spots for my rebrand because I wanted to change as little as possible; except for the nickname/primary logo. I don't even know what these spots look like on merchandise, caps, shirts, etc.

P.S.: Just looked at two New Era Caps; one having a pretty small-sized logo, the other one larger (normal scale), and the spots are looking pretty okay in both cases. Nowadays, this shouldn't be a problem anymore. At the end of the day, it's just spots.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

Archived