My Washington Redwolves

RBronish

Looks like a good start! The face reads as wolf to me, but having the ears laid back gives the logo as a whole a rounder outline, more like what I would associate with a bear. I think making the ears upright and pointier, and possibly thinning out the neck, would help make it more wolf-like. The teeth also seem a bit off, like they're from a 3/4 angle drawing of wolf, even though the rest of the logo is in profile. Aside from those points, I like it, especially the eye and the shape of the jaws.

39 minutes ago, RBronish said:

Here's my latest update to the logo. I've made some color changes and shrank the yellow outline a little

5eO1tX9.png

Is there a way that you could incorporate the "R" from the "Redwolves" logo or elements of it in the head? It looks like there is an opportunity to tie things in with the shading.

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

Is there a way that you could incorporate the "R" from the "Redwolves" logo or elements of it in the head? It looks like there is an opportunity to tie things in with the shading.

I'll take a hard look at that idea. In the meantime, here's what we're looking at on the unis so far

JxbXUe8.png

Archived