WLAF/NFL Europe Revival

Indigo

Many have tried, and almost all have failed when it comes to alternative football leagues. Heck, even the NFL's own European league failed. With the FCF gaining traction(and a suggestion from @WSU151), I have decided to revive the World League of American Football!

spacer.png

Here's my first team, one that was in the original WLAF, the transfered to the NFLE, The London Monarchs!

spacer.png

HOME                                                    ROAD                                                        ALT.                                                    COLOR RUSH

spacer.png

FIELD

spacer.png

My only suggestion would be gold numbers on the blue jersey (keep the red drop shadow). 

WLAF had some great identities, and this would be a great update.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

42 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

My only suggestion would be gold numbers on the blue jersey (keep the red drop shadow). 

WLAF had some great identities, and this would be a great update.

Something like this?

spacer.png

• Indigo changed the title to WLAF/NFL Europe Revival

i would love to see some clash kits instead of white "away" kits in this, i think ya could do some really killer stuff with that. love the monarchs update. gold numbers are better

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

On 11/7/2020 at 12:10 PM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Many have tried, and almost all have failed when it comes to alternative football leagues. Heck, even the NFL's own European league failed. With the FCF gaining traction(and a suggestion from @WSU151), I have decided to revive the World League of American Football!

HOME                                                    ROAD                                                        ALT.                                                    COLOR RUSH

spacer.png

FIELD

Not a fan of the all gold uniform.  It's way too much.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 3 months later...
43 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Time to dust the cobwebs off this thread with the second team... 

The Amsterdam Admirals!

spacer.png

I'd probably add a green shoulder stripe for the orange jerseys, but these all look pretty good. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived