Zephyr x line-

sanq

I'd have to say I like Saskatchewan, Edmonton, and Toronto the best of the bunch, all the rest I could do without. However, as a loyal B.C. Lions fan, I am forbidden from purchasing the good looking ones from other teams, and I just have to hope that they come up with something better for the Leos in the future...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember how we were all baffled about how Winnipeg was the only team not represented in this line? I asked Zephyr, and they got back to me toot sweet:
Hello and thank you for the email. We have had many people emailing us with

the same questions. Unfortunately, this was the only team that did not

approve the X-line hat. They are sensitive about the implications of a

'bomber'. Please let me know if you have further question or if I can help

you locate another hat.

So there ya go...

Props to you OSilver! I hadn't seen this until now. Sucks. Makes me wonder what the Bomber hat had looked like.

Alouettes_roadsign.pngBlueJays_roadsign.pngExpos_roadsign.png

Well, these hats are a lot better than the uniforms, even if they trend on bizarre.

I'd have to say the Eskimos one is the best, only because practically anything is an improvemente over their bland EE. The Stamps one is nice. The BC one, at least it looks a little like a lion, but the fact that it's chewing on its own helmet is bizarre. The spur in the Riders logo is a bit vague, but I like it. Ti-Cats one is nice. Allouettes one is nice too, a front shot of the bird. The Argos one is pretty bland. And I must say, what's up with Ottawa's whip? I never really liked the Renegades look, this won't help it.

I'm sure whatever the Gold Bombers can come up will be better than what they've got (and maybe they'll actually use blue in it.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I'm sure whatever the Gold Bombers can come up will be better than what they've got (and maybe they'll actually use blue in it.)

Careful there Roger... you're skatin' on thin ice. :;):

I really like the interlocking-initials hats the coaches especially are wearing these days. The Bombers' BB hat looks quite slick, a little close to BC's logo, but still different and cool. No pics offhand, sorry.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I really like the interlocking-initials hats the coaches especially are wearing these days. The Bombers' BB hat looks quite slick, a little close to BC's logo, but still different and cool. No pics offhand, sorry.

I know what you mean SyPhi, I had to pick up the Alouettes locking "MA" hat in blue.

As for the Bumbers hat, here's a glance:

73135.jpg

Anyone here when these are actually shipping?....I wanna get a Stamps one,as some of you know lol.....I just cant wait for the questions the unenlightend in my backwater neck of the woods will ask  ???

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Anyone here when these are actually shipping?....I wanna get a Stamps one,as some of you know lol.....I just cant wait for the questions the unenlightend in my backwater neck of the woods will ask ???

Hey, you can get them already:

Stamps X-Line cap - CFL Shop

Looks like they aren't available in the Stamps store. But I have seen a few of the hats around Montreal.

Archived