Zephyr x line-

sanq

from ZHATS.com

CFL Xlines: 110 yards of cool.

Coming this fall is the New Zephyr Xline CFL lineup.

Zephyr will be making exclusive Xline marks for all 9 CFL teams. The Canadian Football League is known for its wide open game and the Xlines will be as wide open as ever. The Hats will be available in the US and Canada this summer. Keep checking back to Zhats.com for their unveiling soon.

BC Lions

bclions%20mark1.jpg

Ottawa Renegades

renegades%20mark.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH MY WORD!!! I'VE GOT TO GET ME A BOMBERS ONE AS SOON AS THEY COME OUT...

:screaming like a school girl:

YEAHHHH!!!!

:D :laugh: :D

Edit: LOL I just noticed that the lion is biting a football helmet... heh heh heh, did it take anybody else a few moments to catch that?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Welcome Daly, and I agree the X-Lines are cool. But the fact that you like the Ti-Cats is disturbing. Were you not fortunate to grow up in a caring, loving city like Winnipeg? Are you haunted by scarring memories? If so, get yourself to a therapist and stop mickey-mousing around with McManus and Co. :D

j/k, just a friendly ribbing from a Blue Bomber fan.

BombersVsTiCats.jpg

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

LOL I just noticed that the lion is biting a football helmet... heh heh heh, did it take anybody else a few moments to catch that?

Yeah, the Lion is chewing through a helmet...IT'S OWN HELMET!!! Maybe there's a reason why nobody teaches lions to play football...lol Now, if Buono can teach the Lions not to eat their own gear then they might do alright...lol

Wow if I'm an Argos or an Alouette fan, I'm disappointed.  Sasketchewan looks pretty cool.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

No Eskimos?? That Aoullettes one reminds me of the Thrashers x-line. I might have to buy it to give to a guy I know who played for them. He'd get a kick out of it.

They could've done something much cooler with the argos.

i know they wouldn't let me done with the ti-cats. for sure buying it.

P.S. i live in a very nice family

But the fact that you like the Ti-Cats is disturbing. Were you not fortunate to grow up in a caring, loving city like Winnipeg? Are you haunted by scarring memories? If so, get yourself to a therapist and stop mickey-mousing around with McManus and Co.  

j/k, just a friendly ribbing from a Blue Bomber fan.

Daly

Archived