NFL City Edition Uniforms 32/32 Washington Football Team Added *COMPLETE*

johne9109

Detroit Lions

PaZxtx9.png

So the Lions don't get a drastic change but enough to make it stand out. With Detroit's connections to the motor industry and the Lion's connection to the Ford's I decided to model the uniform off of the 1967 Shelby Mustang GT. The helmet and sleeves get the racing stripes that are synonymous with the Shelby as well as GT 500 replacing LIONS and WCF on the sleeves. I've seen other concepts where they put the racing stripes down the front of the jersey and I don't really like the way that looks and I feel this way you still keep in line with the Lions branding. We also get the iconic door indentation shape on the pant legs 

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 11/32 Lions Added

Green Bay Packers

Ezm7VJx.png

The Packers get a heritage uniform of sorts for their City Edition. I went with this route because I feel out of all the NFL teams the Packers is one of the teams that has the deepest connections to their city. The helmet gets a brown coloring to harken back to the old leather helmets. The jersey features ACME PACKERS on the front as a callback tot heir original uniforms, but also to honor the teams namesake. The sleeves get 6 stripes on each to represent the championships that the team has won, but they've won 13 championships I hear you say. I colored the collar yellow as well to represent the 13th championship. The uniform also features tan pants as a throwback

• Like 4

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 12/32 Packers Added

Houston Texans

VSqjDg8.png

I know as far as concepts go Houston/Texas teams doing a Nasa uniform is overdone, but It's such a great idea I don't know how they haven't done it yet (especially the Houston Rockets.) Pretty self explanatory. the uniform is all white like a spacesuit with a Nasa patch and an American flag on the sleeves. The facemask color is done to match the visor of an astronauts helmet. The uniform also utilizes Nasa's font

• Like 7

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 13/32 Texans Added
13 hours ago, johne9109 said:

I know as far as concepts go Houston/Texas teams doing a Nasa uniform is overdone, but It's such a great idea I don't know how they haven't done it yet (especially the Houston Rockets.)

What about 2020’s City jersey?

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Also, is there a reason most of your concepts don’t have pant designs?

Most of them that don't have pant designs I couldn't find something that melded with the rest of the design the only team I genuinely forgot to add the pant striping to was Carolina which I have to eventually go back and fix

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

Indianapolis Colts

1oDIUL2.png

When looking for inspiration for the Colts I didn't want to jump at the obvious Indy 500 connection, but after looking around for awhile I couldn't find something else that would really translate well into a uniform. So the logo and facemask get their gold coloring from the classic Indy 500 logo as well as the striping getting their color of the racing flags in the logo. The collar becomes a checkered flag too. The pants are an asphalt color with tire marks as striping

• Like 3

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 14/32 Colts Added

Jacksonville Jaguars

tqWzB2S.png

The Jags get a uniform that pulls from their beaches and the Main Street Bridge. The bridge is a focal point of architecture and stands out with it's blue coloring. The light blue is used to represent the clear skies of Jacksonville and the teal represents the ocean waters. 

• Like 3

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 16/32 Jaguars Added

Kansas City Chiefs

nssYpHK.png

I don't know about you but when I think of Kansas City I think of Barbeque; so yes my fat ass made a city edition uniform based on food. The normal red becomes the color of BBQ sauce, the yellow is now color similar to the color of cooked pork, and white becomes grey to represent the smoke coming from smokers and grills. A simple, but effective change

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 17/32 Cheifs Added

Las Vegas Raiders

6jHGjbb.png

With the Raiders being in Vegas now I decided to give their uniform a glow like the neon of the Vegas strip. I also added the card suits to the helmet just to add the little more of Vegas flair to it. I though about replicating the colors of the famous Vegas sign, but doing anything but black and silver looked really wrong for the Raiders and I think Raiders nation would riot against anything different

• Like 5

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 18/32 Raiders Added

LA Chargers

aWWKmXp.png

For the Chargers I took inspiration from the graffiti and street art across southern California. The teams logo takes on a more stylistic look and LOS ANGELES is featured on the front of the jersey in a graffiti style. In a perfect world the team world reach out to an actual local artist to create a more authentic design to LA, but for concept sakes I used what I could. I also decided to go full baby blue for the uniforms

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 19/32 Chargers Added

LA Rams

UAQbciu.png

The LA Rams get a Hollywood themed uniform. Being blocks away from the walk of fame I used that as the man inspiration. The helmet gets the color of the star and the rams yellow becomes gold. The jersey get the dark granite colors with the shoulders and sleeves even getting the granite pattern. The pants then get a dark black for the night sky with searchlights replacing the striping. The famous HOLLYWOOD sign is also placed on the front of the jersey

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 20/32 Chargers Added

Miami Dolphins

FGbOBMB.png

I personally think that the vice idea has been overdone and outplayed thanks to the Miami Heat, but let's be honest if the Dolphins did a vice jersey it would sell like hot cakes. I first went to do the teal as the main color, but it didn't really stand out so I swapped pink to the main color. Pink being the main color is more Miami vice to me anyways so it works

• Like 4

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 21/32 Dolphins Added
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 22/32 Vikings Added

New England Patriots

hbLZiJn.png

For the Patriots I wanted to do something that represented all of New England and not just Boston or Massachusetts. IF you look all across the New England states you will find two things; brick architecture and lighthouses. So that was my inspiration here. The logo and striping on the jersey and pants are given a brick pattern and then the white striping and numbers are given a gradient to mimic the beams of light coming from a lighthouse. If you look at most New England brick buildings they are most often accompanied with white moldings so I decided to give the pants an off white color to represent this.  I made the helmet brick red to help the uniform stand out more from the traditional and the blue in the jersey is slightly darker to represent the dark Atlantic seas on a dark night

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 23/32 Patriots Added