Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Arizona Wranglers **46/48**

heavybass

Next team up is not only XFL 2.0 but also the worst team design of that league.

'LA' WILDCATS
ABLVV87RVHMQmDIO_xUkxp2_90twJe5YlHhzTPF2

The 'LA' Wildcats are essentially a dead team, IRL they have been :censored:canned for the rumored returning Vegas Posse... a uniform so badly made that it pretty much killed interest in said club.... in the UAXF, the Wildcats have nearly burnt every major bridge in Los Angeles that the team is essentially stuck in their current home of Anaheim.

However if they :censored: up here then the team might be forced to San Diego.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - 'LA' Wildcats **43/48**

SAN DIEGO FLEET

ABLVV85nzOHPtNtOXwSBG6mrIaqVkIdNl6zv8Xie

The Fleet did something to San Diego that the Chargers did prior.... and that was get embraced by the city, here in UAXF timeline.... the Fleet are timeless, forced to switch to yellow pants by fan request because most of those are Chargers fans and Chargers fans love their yellow pants.

The only team in sports to successfully embrace that terrible ANTHRACITE cancer.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - San Diego Fleet **44/48**
9 hours ago, heavybass said:

SAN DIEGO FLEET

AM-JKLXB8MYqQftKVmjjkPWTNd2yl2NUQLN1Zr5d

The Fleet did something to San Diego that the Chargers did prior.... and that was get embraced by the city, here in UAXF timeline.... the Fleet are timeless, forced to switch to yellow pants by fan request because most of those are Chargers fans and Chargers fans love their yellow pants.

The only team in sports to successfully embrace that terrible ANTHRACITE cancer.

Um.. with Qualcomm gone. Where are they gonna play. Petco?

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Golden State Invaders **45/48**
  • 3 months later...

ARIZONA WRANGLERS

ABLVV86mN6W_yJkKLCoU4wer_Y2yiWbm3BIRQt_T

I apologise for getting this out of the way.... I was running out of ideas so eventually i turned what I did for the Alt of the NFL/USFL merger thread and made a set out of it.

If you are wondering... these Wranglers operate on Copper/Burnt Red/Arizona Blue/Sunset Gold

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Arizona Wranglers **46/48**