Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Arizona Wranglers **46/48**

heavybass

Team 36...

BIRMINGHAM STALLIONS

ABLVV84hyO4pv5_XYI9wghr6SR2J32ySK7QB9f7s

The 49ers of the East and I like the new uniforms so that is pretty much what I did... kept everything up to date and revert to the old font... for that classy niners look.

And now since we are done with the Southern League...

ABLVV87qhP8aNYsG1xqu1AFUbz-RC-Nicpo-tV8o

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Birmingham Stallions **36/48**
  • 3 months later...

Here's my proposal for the Western Division:

Anaheim Express (relocated Los Angeles Express, USFL)
Arizona Hotshots (AAF)
Honolulu Hawaiians (WFL)
Las Vegas Outlaws (XFL1)
Los Angeles Wildcats (XFL2)
Oakland Invaders (USFL)
Portland Storm (WFL)
Sacramento Surge (WLAF)
Salt Lake Stallions (AAF)
San Diego Fleet (AAF)
San Francisco Demons (XFL1)
Seattle Dragons (XFL2)

"cracks his knuckles" Let's get the Western Division going....

First team and overall team #37

ARIZONA HOTSHOTS

ABLVV843HgzjcnszckKdapS3Saw6ut8n2CicLUKh

Nothing sets the football world alight then when the Hotshots came to town, the one on the right was used as home AND away and they ended up with 5-3 as a result... unfortuately the AAF died before the season could end ((And the bastard that owns the Hurricanes stealing all of their cool replay camera away))

• Like 2

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Arizona Hotshots **37/48**
On 6/15/2022 at 9:52 PM, SpidersReorg said:

Here's my proposal for the Western Division:

Anaheim Express (relocated Los Angeles Express, USFL)
Arizona Hotshots (AAF)
Honolulu Hawaiians (WFL)
Las Vegas Outlaws (XFL1)
Los Angeles Wildcats (XFL2)
Oakland Invaders (USFL)
Portland Storm (WFL)
Sacramento Surge (WLAF)
Salt Lake Stallions (AAF)
San Diego Fleet (AAF)
San Francisco Demons (XFL1)
Seattle Dragons (XFL2)

Proposal DENIED

And besides, the Express and Stallions names are already taken by the Louisville and Birmingham teams respectively.

With that said, here's my proposal for a Western Division:

• Arizona Hotshots (AAF) -- ALREADY IN
  • Honolulu Hawaiians (WFL)
  • Las Vegas Outlaws (XFL 2001)
  • Los Angeles Avengers (Arena)
  • Oakland Invaders (USFL)
  • Portland Storm (WFL)
  • Sacramento Surge (WLAF)
  • San Diego Fleet (AAF)
  • San Francisco Demons (XFL 2001)
  • San Jose SaberCats (Arena)
  • Seattle Dragons (XFL 2020)
  • Utah Blaze (Arena)

YOZXkBG.png?1

41 minutes ago, SpidersReorg said:

Just think I should point out Kansas City and Dallas are both the Renegades.

Oh, that's right. Only one of them should be named "Renegades"

YOZXkBG.png?1

Anyway chuckleheads its time for team 38.... and with the rumors of it coming back in 3.0, it seemed fitting.

FROM 1.0!!!

LAS VEGAS OUTLAWS
ABLVV86ja9FheyWRu3OIvwQiMRH-DOLaCyL88WrS

Yes the Outlaws are rumored to be coming back in place of the Wildcats and I figured i would take the Raiders and only apply it to the numbers.... the rest is original 1.0 minus the collars.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Las Vegas Outlaws **38/48**
  • heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Sacremento Surge **39/48**

And now for the 'wow' factor.... so requests of Portland Storm were mentioned and I was like.... nah it wouldn't work but I did have another idea in mind.... another relocation of a WLAF franchise from the 2nd worst uniforms in history because :censored: me that was an ugly kit.

So here is my take on the...

PORTLAND THUNDER

ABLVV86IB4zash6xiq1p3ZDPnz_99FVMsSfLhAcL

The relocated Orlando Thunder decided to absorb some of the Portland Storm history by creating storm grey helmets, ocean blue to combine that with the Lime Green and Electric Yellow.

This is a mess by most accounts but personally a White/Green/White would be a bad fit in the North West.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Portland Thunder **40/48**

Team 41 and some people aren't going to be happy at all. I know at least 2-3 people on here will not be happy... but this choice leads to an interesting rule change that makes UAXF unique....

Definatly enters the...

SALT LAKE STALLIONS
ABLVV87j50AA70vwX5Rlxz_WzgTFHmClP0kdp5c1

Salt Lake refused to change their team name entirely, telling Birmingham to go :censored: themselves.... this led to a bitter exchange of words and with actions causing to an actual fight on the streets, the league stepped in and made the Stallion Rule where both teams when facing each other would have to field different names.... Salt Lake gets the monkier of the Pegasus whilst Birmingham gets slapped with the Mustangs this promptly told both teams to STFU and fight on the field.

This has led to very bloody games.... this rivalry is called the Clash of the Herds

• Huh? 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Salt Lake Stallions **41/48**
On 6/26/2022 at 3:14 PM, heavybass said:

Thank you, it's something I wanted to add for story building and lore. Plus it's a good way to keep Two Stallions in the league

Now that I see it, it reminds me of when the AHL had two "Admirals" playing in the same league back then.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Alright then next up because I whipped this up so quickly:

SAN FRANCISCO DEMONS
ABLVV86037OkBjCt42Wi6l_pwZksk7VTmVgjkUXa

The runners up of 1.0... destroyer of Rages, the Demons were a side cursed with terrible and very much crappy side panelling so if i was to ditch that which I did then I would create a modernised and updated Demons uniform that isn't something the Sun Devils would do if they haven't already got better uniforms made (and I made those).

The Demons use of Black, Red, Gold and White is kept and I ditched the Pewter they had because it was unneeded.