Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Arizona Wranglers **46/48**

heavybass

*I'll come up with a better title either on my own or with help from you guys, either way.

Welcome to the thread where the other teams from the other leagues pretend that there is now an NFL style setup and are seperated and classed together as said league.

Stars the USFL/XFL/AAF/WFL/UFL/FXFL in that order.

Won't be featuring...

SAN ANTONIO GUNSLINGERS **IP snagged by Arena Football thus ineligible**
OKLAHOMA OUTLAWS **Too basic and team just looked dull**
ORLANDO RENEGADES **Just no, a better team exists see below**

Let's begin...

ORLANDO APOLLOS
ABLVV875rnhbJRUs4QxOT5y-CKOhAbd9rQr_rZ35

Doing one season teams is hard but it's even harder to replicate the look that dominated 2019 as much as the Apollos did... the defacto winners of the AAF are a team that perfectly works out for a place like Orlando because of how well received the team were compared to say the Renegades of the USFL.

First off White Helmets replace the Navy ones... gives a much better look and then you can swap pants at home and road... there's 2 versions of it, if there's demand I'll add a 3rd set.

They would operate in either the East or the South divisions depending on who they get paired up with.

• Like 2

United Alliance of Extreme Football? UAXF?

I like it. I personally don't feel like the AAF got its due. That their financial instability left a lot of players and other institutions unpaid probably soured a lot of opinions. But regardless of how the league disbanded, they did put out good football.

Personally given the well you had available to draw from, for whatever reason, I personally prefer the Tuskers, but the Apollos are good too. The team has good colors, and as much as I might like the UFL's cyan blue for Orlando, it's hard to have a team in Central Florida that doesn't boast orange in some capacity.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Orlando Apollos **01/??**

Next up from the best of the AAF to currently the worst of the new XFL... a team so bad that it was kicked out of Tampa Bay so they were forced to relocate to a new city... the terrible design still follow them.

MIAMI VIPERS
ABLVV862GCheoiO1BSw2W3IT8tcY26y4IXU1-86l

Oh Vipers what am I to do with you? So I took a few ideas from my concpets, ideas from other concepts and then blended them up like this.... there is no white in this set, all greens and yellow were used.

I did mention the former Tampa Bay Vipers were the worst of the current XFL?

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Miami Vipers **02/??**

Not convinced by the best and worst of the AAF and the XFL? The meat of this UAXL is of course the USFL... and today comes the first one as before, I wanted to do the USFL for a while but I ain't as good as @WideRight and there are SO many fans of the USFL so one mistake can literally kill me...

Doesn't stop me from trying though.

JACKSONVILLE BULLS
ABLVV86JbcTs-_LNC-gcznIPoFabpJl2aDuupSaV

The Bulls are known as the team that got the ball rolling for Jacksonville to get the Jaguars a decade later after their only season but for this team, the targetted fanbase of said Bulls was fans of the Bulldogs, the Seminoles and the Gators... so the color scheme was basically a bit of all three, the 'gunmetal' of Georgia, the burgundy of Florida State and the orange of Florida mixed into one simple memorable uniform.

These would be known as the Washington of the UAXL... traditional, mean and able to stomp teams like the Feds and Generals easily as well as the Guardians and the Defenders if they could.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Jacksonville Bulls **03/??**

I got one more to upload for now... it's the first thing I did when the new USFL revealed their logos for the Birmingham Bubble aka reboot season 1 and considering this team was the first successful team to Tampa Bay...

Banditball.

TAMPA BAY BANDITS

ABLVV878eVdShYAXMowXShQO8cwI8jiVpUbvcGVO

The Bandits came in a time where for three years, they outsold and outperformed the Creamsicles of the Bucs... but then the Bucs gained an identity and a rep from chaning their creamsicles to Pewter and Red... in particular the Red they used was actually so fitting that the Bandits successfully was able to replace their Bandit Red with Buc Red... making their look darker.

The traditional Bandit uniform set is updated with the new red and the new logo.

They were able to force the Vipers because everyone else prefered them to green wearing monstrosities.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Tampa Bay Bandits **04/??**

Speaking of which... time for team 5... from the FXFL and putting themselves in a crucial inner market needed for a league like the UAXL...

BROOKLYN BOLTS
ABLVV865iTw2G3kEuJoyq8jRLyMvn6wt1BcH3UF-

From a league that didn't do well comes an identity that fits well in this new league... Brooklyn gets their very own team and whilst the uniforms weren't as crazy or exciting IRL ... the inner New York market is crucial for a league needing fan support and for an Eastern division needing good travel locations and rivalry games with their other foes... the Guardians.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Brooklyn Bolts **05/??**

I did mention this team in the previous post and now I manage to get this team done... Team #6 and another of the new XFL...

NEW YORK GUARDIANS

ABLVV86LZ568TRUrxCr-fNWhcO1ixUI6q-U205bO

The best looking uniforms of the XFL in my opinion... LSU stripes make anything better especially bringing intimidation to a set, but to make them even better was to use the style I did for the Carolina Panthers of NFL 3.0 thread which was the claw shaped shoulder stripes... that technically brings a modern look to an already good IRL set.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - New York Guardians **06/??**

Team #7 in the UAXL.... another modern XFL team.

DC DEFENDERS
ZrmcnVA.png

The Defenders are the main team of the 51st state... a small area operating with a 20k-30k stadium and a simplistic idea running as a concept.... The Defenders showed the way in the first week against the Dragons and I wanted to added a couple details including the sleeves being DC Stripes.

The Defenders have a brilliant rivalry against another Washington team, the Federals... and the Bolts of Brooklyn.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - DC Defenders **07/??**

Team #8 and hopefully some of you might be figuring out that 6 of these teams form the Eastern block of the UAXF...

WASHINGTON FEDERALS
ABLVV85KM02O_u1YjfhmW9n7lEEnY4Deo_cdAdPh

Into the USFL's lower tier comes the Federals and to this day, I still question why this team would dress up like the Philadelphia Eagles... if I was to sort this team out then it would be to move them out of Orlando and back into Washington, then I would darken the green so it becomes Federal Green, the backdrop for US Money and lighten the silver so it becomes lightish... the dark/light balance would improve the uniform.

Other than that, this team really doesn't change much in terms of looks... it's more traditional this way and you didn't jettison your Renegades castoff to say Kansas City.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Washington Federals **08/??**

The flag on the shoulders of the home jersey of the Defenders looks really strange with the colours of the stars inverted, but the stripes left alone. I would have the shoulder colourway used on the road jersey for both the home and the road, like you did with the Bulls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VampyrRabbitDesign said:

The flag on the shoulders of the home jersey of the Defenders looks really strange with the colours of the stars inverted, but the stripes left alone. I would have the shoulder colourway used on the road jersey for both the home and the road, like you did with the Bulls.

So road shoulders for both home and road I take it?