Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Arizona Wranglers **46/48**

heavybass

5 hours ago, Bomba Tomba said:

For the Renegades, I'm sure you can do more than just be lazy. Change it up more than just a different helmet. Yellow home numbers and away jersey maybe?

Yeah I could be more than that, problem is though what is the Renegades in actuality? A lazy relocation that didn't work...

Whilst I ain't got plans to change Kansas... I will instead offer the next team on the list.

Get excited about another FXFL representative and the one with the best design.

OMAHA MAMMOTHS
spacer.png

Omaha's intimidation is in it's grey, purple and orange... thundering across the field, you don't :censored: with Cornhuskers.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Omaha Mammoths **25/48**
  • heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Denver Gold **26/48**
  • 1 month later...

So I've been busy in the NFL Europa thread and figured I would let you all know that the next league will be the Southern Division and it already contains the Bandits of Tampa and the Vipers of Miami... but there's going to be relocations and changed names abound for a heads up.

I've been updating the thread with better hosted pics of the concepts and now that we got that out of the way... it's time for a long overdue update.

TEAM 27.

SAN ANTONIO COMMANDERS
ABLVV84HFc5BrHMOpJseSPdVpCXz3gIV6q89RDs2

Why change a perfectly good looking team? Honestly the Commanders really ignited San Antonio with their one season and in a competitve Southern League with good looking uniforms, you got to stand out... rivals include their buddies from the XFL, the Hotshots and the Legends, both XFL 2020 teams in Texas AND the Stallions.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - San Antonio Commanders **27/48**
  • 1 month later...

TEAM 28 and It's the turn of Houston to get their team... but the Roughnecks were kicked out because of legalise so a new team strolled their way into town with blackhats and thus one of the best rivalries in the UAXF was born.

HOUSTON GAMBLERS
ABLVV84SETYmIeaZfZ_smtjikokqjc1kU_d5OTXF

I didn't like the new Charcoal, it clashes with everything on the uniform so I brought the old grey back and used that instead... the Gambler/Renegade rivalry is one of the most fierce, deadly and on occasion bloodiest of UAXF clashes because someone always get hurt.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Houston Gamblers **28/48**
  • heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Atlanta Legends **29/48**