Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Arizona Wranglers **46/48**

heavybass

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Shreveport Pirates **30/48**

And speaking of which Team 31 and a franchise that is at war against it's oldguard section of it's fanbase over the most trivial thing of all....

the look of the...

MEMPHIS SHOWBOATS
ABLVV85dKvumxkVrOqvLz-22kEhxgFiv-thf_rZQ

The Showboats fight a never ending war against stylish trend... the tilted wheel logo which was discovered by accident, the changing of their original Silver to a special mix called Sky Silver ((Thanks to @WideRight for creating said color)) and finally the rivalry against the NFL's Tennesse Titans for best team in the region.... not to mention the legit beef with Ohio State Buckeyes.

The look however has won Championships and are one of the most successful of the USFL teams in the UAXF.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Memphis Showboats **31/48**

We are now offically 3/4 through the project... I didn't think I would get this far but here we are... and the next team is XFL but more recently it's become the white elephant that the recent NFL/XFL partnership doesn't want to discuss yet and that is the former Houston Roughnecks.

Well because of legalise they were forced to leave Houston when the Gamblers came along but relocation was difficult because of their divisional placement which is the Southern... so the team was forced to go to Tulsa, Oklahoma.

However the owner of the Roughnecks discovered a solution that would make sure the Titans/Patriots would not try to sue the Roughnecks again and to stick it back to them if they did... they came to an agreement with the local soccer club in the area known as FC Tulsa... and so they borrowed the name of their previous team and thus was born...

THE TULSA ROUGHNECKS
ABLVV849_M55aG1Rh7x7IQR90ZZJPALvN982NKKL

How do you stick it to the NFL? By blantly mixing Patriots and Oilers together in a clean uniform but with enough silver in places that doesn't constitute them screaming to the courts... a giant middle finger from the XFL reps of the UAXF essentially.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - Tulsa Roughnecks **32/48**
On 3/2/2022 at 9:14 AM, heavybass said:

Team 30

SHREVEPORT PIRATES

AM-JKLVqmz2P4MkGnDtI7cxoZuwuL3G0ErjuBKIx

Why yes this is the CFL team although existing for 2 years, I imagined what they would look like if they had survived to the mid 2000's - 2010's or so.

You've won my heart

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - South West Sol**33/48**

Team 34 and now it's my turn to take on a beloved classic design....

NEW ORLEANS BREAKERS

ABLVV85C962NcTRu7pHhnOLOmg4zbOi1Z2hiv-Pi

Everyone loves the Breakers design or as i've watched many threads on here do them... so I take the new look but bring back the old royal blue and use Saints font since it's New Orleans

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's United Alliance of Extreme Football - New Orleans Breakers **34/48**
1 hour ago, Silence of the Rams said:

Quick question. Will nor cal have 1 or two teams

"looks at list" 1 and it's not the Miners.

59 minutes ago, zoads82 said:

I feel that the tulane colors or @WideRight's color scheme in his USFL Alt History would work with the Breakers.

It worked for Wideright's Alt History because no one expected it, here I'm primarily going to stick to new light blue and old royal blue with new silver... it just works because of the niceness of the look... i nearly went with another Orleans team known as the Krewe but I'll save the Green/Yellow/Purple for another thread down the line.

Team 35.... a rogue in the right place.

DALLAS RENEGADES
ABLVV86CUi_bQ16XmEuhP9IqEG28VWLr45i7c8nA

The bese looking helmet in the XFL... Dallas had average uniforms but was run well by Stoops and I figured a set was needed to mimic their sort of Cowboy like look... so elements of the Cowboys was used, the single red stripe is a signature whilst the black homes and white roads are complimented by the blue yolk.

Also the first instance of a 2nd team with the same nickname.... Kansas Renegades may change to something that's not Chiefs.