Heavy's What if The NFL and USFL had Merged? thread **Part XL: The Dallas Cowboys, America's Favourite LolCows**

heavybass

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's What if The NFL and USFL had Merged? thread **Part XXXI: The Denver Broncos**
  • heavybass changed the title to Heavy's What if The NFL and USFL had Merged? thread **Part XXXII: The Philadelphia Eagles**
  • 2 months later...

8? Surely you are mistaken... it should be 7 teams.

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

AMWts8CHPnsXMMaUTqr-P7ByDlxCkyzlkHJsG45a

AMWts8BtPDaRRili_WUNxmCgVC0PAlcMTpUGDvjJ

The Niners are the NFC's most decorated team in this timeline.... despite having 4 Super Bowls, the current bunch here are due a title and they won't stop at nothing until the 5th Super Bowl is obtained.

• Like 3

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's What if The NFL and USFL had Merged? thread **Part XXXIII: The San Francisco 49ers**
  • 3 weeks later...

It's time I reckon, time we moved onto the next USFL team in the NFL... and i'm skipping the Bulls for now, instead let's focus on the infamous Niners of the East.

BIRMINGHAM STALLIONS

AMWts8DMkDNb9fKF6GnRnPZ9ZIdABVheTK9A5NQ8

The Niners of the East aka the Stallions entered the new merged league with one of the biggest complaints from their future rivals... the team that they got compared too, the 49ers.

"Why do they look like us?"

Well considering the Stallions are in Birmingham, Alabama in a prime position in the Southern US where they were one of the great six expansions the NFL was looking for.... they were the important lynchpin that was to become the NFC South.

Eventually they would be the team that would invent the Monochromic look.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's What if The NFL and USFL had Merged? thread **Part XXXIV: The Birmingham Stallions**
1 hour ago, heavybass said:

What do you reckon I should do with the Stallions? I am likely to progress to their current USFL look but considering these are one of the top 5 looks of the old USFL... I am conflicted.

Red helmet, gold horse. It won't look like the Niners anymore. 

Mid 90's turned up and like most USFL teams, new ownership took reign of the Stallions and reckoned it was time to distance themselves from the Niners....

Unfortuately this was when the Monochromes began to take over.

AMWts8DujocD9uHyQAY3lneFlL7cNJY64TdPuGA-
However there was a vacancy for a red team in the NFC.

• Like 1

And now we move onto the current look of the Stallions which is to say... not much has changed.

AMWts8AB-rTE6o3IyFHpH_qvQEbJuAKQr-KT5ofZ

AMWts8DP26DSzXdFpxHWPj3oCCABWPnYfrH8c2IY

The Stallions decided to embrace third pants for their Home and Road as it was a requested fan feature and the current management has been positive on delivering requests from the fanbase... there was one uniform set that was in particular became very adored in Birmingham.

AMWts8ARSTdbynoWNdImNvN0OBscovYVpzC08Bbn

The much spicy Alabama White Set based upon Alabama White Sauce, the state's famous export apart from the damned Crimson Tide.

• 1 month later...