Heavy's What if The NFL and USFL had Merged? thread **Part XL: The Dallas Cowboys, America's Favourite LolCows**

heavybass

Moving onto the next USFL team and the evolution to their current look... and whilst Jacksonville and Birmingham are tempting to do, there was one team that I couldn't just ignore and since they are in Arizona... let's go ahead and begin the next focus on...

THE ARIZONA OUTLAWS

AMWts8DUFmk-qHcXES8aCUDTyUzucS_D9lxQBcZR

Right away you are going to notice quite a few things wrong about the Outlaws... first of all in a desert area and you use BLACK?! No no no they don't learn from the mistakes from the Gamblers... secondly their Wranglers identity is very unique as it's literally mostly Copper whilst the Copper pants here are a darkened mess.

It seems that the laws are going to have to adapt to convince this lukewarm Arizona crowd.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's What if The NFL and USFL had Merged? thread **Part XXIX: The Arizona Outlaws**
  • heavybass changed the title to Heavy's What if The NFL and USFL had Merged? thread **Part XXVIII: The Arizona Outlaws**

They tried to keep it from being inevitable but the Outlaws look with the bright colours doesn't work or sell enough tickets to justify a team... so rebranding back to their previous name was the only way for Arizona to survive.

YEE HAW :censored:ERS THE WRANGLERS ARE BACK
AMWts8Ad2vnV4cROBXkzM5ogAKPtaGxYzxH-oBGi

I mean look at the logo, it is literally what the Wranglers of the NFL need... a loud, brash logo that domineers the helmet and blazes the state and the division like a poker to a cow's arse!

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's What if The NFL and USFL had Merged? thread **Part XXVIII: The Arizona Outlaws/Wranglers**
On 10/5/2022 at 9:45 AM, heavybass said:

Son of a :censored: I wish i can count...

Nevermind.

Moving on to the next uniform change of the Outlaws and since I mentioned that they had to adapt to please the Arizona Crowd...

AL9nZEU214zcgmKkSfpjl-LTrZQ4dXi_3l_-YnVo

Why would the logo be black? Nothing else on the uniform is? 

6on7h5.jpg

THE Xtreme Fantasy Football League

This uniform would end up becoming a favourite in Arizona for many years until the 2000s where the owners were forced to sell the team.

The new owner was an oil tycoon that saw potential in his new Wranglers team but he needed something to catch the eye, make the team marketable, make them stand out and this was a stumbling block until one day, one of the artists burnt the red he was working on and that was when history was made.

AMWts8D16U2GIpILJNfHgGHaiE_WMBBDjCtwzhru

From the Burnt Red to the neat Copper and to the Arizona Blue... the new owner loved this uniform and so did the fanbase, it inspired the team and these uniforms would become the basis for a legend of the Wranglers.

Larry Fitzgerald.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's What if The NFL and USFL had Merged? thread **Part XXIX: The Detroit Lions**

Next up providing the links don't suddenly disappear is going to be...

MINNESOTA VIKINGS
AMWts8CmEN25UZwHlGRTpWIznrGNxEDnhhHuPuT6

AMWts8Bw7BCC4tihqriwGNuLlqBrDLyOloaiwR1d

Minnesota's theme just like in my reality is to reuse old designs and to reuse old colors... they are good at what is old is also new again so the Vikings have the unique honor of different alts.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's What if The NFL and USFL had Merged? thread **Part XXX: The Minnesota Vikings**