Is this pattern too busy for a football uniform? (Mizzou concept)

_RH_

I was thinking again about Mizzou's recent traditional football uniforms, and how they're using a "northwestern" stripe pattern.   It was originally discussed in THIS and THIS post (based on @GFB conversation).  I was wondering how to make a "6 stripe" pattern work, and here's an idea:

qrGcA0M.png

Think that would be an interesting pattern for helmet / shoulders / pants without being too bizarre?  

• Like 3

Not a bad idea, but I think it would work best as an isolated element (i.e. just on the helmet, or just on the pants). Using that pattern all over just looks too busy IMO. I like the thought behind it though... there's SO many teams that use the Northwestern stripes pattern, so it would be cool to see Missouri branch out a little more.

• Like 1

This is a really cool idea. You're using straight edges but the alternating colors gives it a wavy feel, which evokes some Tiger energy.  I agree you could use less, though, so maybe they could come off the sleeves since you lose that effect a bit.

Is it meant to have pinstripes on the edges or is that the template? Cause I don't think this concept needs it.