Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Project Closed

teeray01

Love the updates to Pittsburgh and San Antonio. The elephant with the hard hat is just *chef’s kiss.*

51 minutes ago, teeray01 said:

With the A's concepts winding down, The next set will be for the Continental League.  There will be concepts for Buffalo, Toronto, New York, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Houston, Dallas and Denver.

Looking forward to it!

The "SB" logo from the San Bernardino concept doesn't seem to mesh with the rest of the set. I don't think you even really need that cap. 

I'd also think about lightening up the shade of blue just a bit. It's a bit muted so it kind of bleeds together with the black on the road script and numbers. OR, you could flip the outline colors and have them be red and then black, rather than black and then red. 

The intrastate sign logo is fantastic! 

3 hours ago, coco1997 said:

The "SB" logo from the San Bernardino concept doesn't seem to mesh with the rest of the set. I don't think you even really need that cap. 

I'd also think about lightening up the shade of blue just a bit. It's a bit muted so it kind of bleeds together with the black on the road script and numbers. OR, you could flip the outline colors and have them be red and then black, rather than black and then red. 

The intrastate sign logo is fantastic! 

Thanks @coco1997,  I will take a look at it.

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - San Francisco A's/San Bernardino Update

Great job on the San Francisco A's!, And as I was scrolling through this thread you could redo the logos for the Detroit Cardinals, Since I think your logo design for this thread has gotten a lot better since mid-October when this thread began, also I think the Ottawa and San Benardino A's logos could be redone in a higher quality

gT1BtSs.png

Really like the San Francisco A's. However, one of the reasons the A's color scheme works so well is because it's the colors of the Oakland flag. If the team did move to SF, it might not make a ton of sense for them to wear the flag colors of the city across the bay. Maybe Golden State Warriors colors would work better? 

P.S. The San Bernardino update is perfect!

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - San Francisco A's Version 2
  • teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - San Francisco A's Version 2 Fixed/St. Louis Athletics
6 minutes ago, teeray01 said:

ST. LOUIS ATHLETICS

cMh56yf.png

HOME

584uxGr.png

ROAD

TZ1PIQn.png

ALTERNATE

CGoN8Tv.png

Very good work on the San Fran A's and St. Louis A's sets, I think you need to go back and update the logos for the Detroit Cardinals, Ottawa and San Bernardino A's

gT1BtSs.png

3 minutes ago, maxwasson said:

Detroit definitely, but I think Ottawa and San Bernardino look fine.

Very good work on the San Fran A's and St. Louis A's sets, I think you need to go back and update the logos for the Detroit Cardinals, Ottawa and San Bernardino A's

22 hours ago, teeray01 said:

I think the blue came out a tad light.  I will fix it tomorrow.

I kind of preferred it the way it was, I play as the Philadelphia A's in MLB The Show and the original colors are closest to the Philadelphia flag. I'm currently using Royal blue and Athletics gold, similar to the revised version.  Would be interesting to see it in Niners colors , especially if you make the gold parts  Niners gold, not yellow.

1 minute ago, teeray01 said:
6 minutes ago, maxwasson said:

Detroit definitely, but I think Ottawa and San Bernardino look fine.

I've looked at the Ottawa and San Bernardino A's logos and they still look like a little rough in quality when I view them on GIMP at 100%

gT1BtSs.png