Pepsi changing their logo (again)

Pharos04

46 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Oh I misread.  For some reason my brain read "real" as "zero".

Yeah that's weird:

can-real-sugar-reg.png?mtime=20180110134

I read the "zero" as 'One" once upon a time here and freaked someone out, thinking that Pepsi One had returned from the grave 🤣

• LOL 1

It's where I sit.

On 9/8/2023 at 10:01 AM, Sec19Row53 said:

I read the "zero" as 'One" once upon a time here and freaked someone out, thinking that Pepsi One had returned from the grave 🤣

Pepsi One tasted better than Diet Pepsi by far, in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I agree. I like Pepsi Zero (and Coke Zero) better that their "diet" versions.

Mountain Dew Zero??? Holy hell is that too sweet for me.

Diet Pepsi > Pepsi Zero Sugar

Coke Zero > Diet Coke

And overall, Coke Zero > Diet Pepsi > Pepsi Zero Sugar > Diet Coke for me.

Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi > Cherry Coke Zero Sugar.

• Like 1

Wow, none of that tracks with my experience at all. When I used to drink a lot of diet soda, Diet Coke was by far my favourite cola, much better than Diet Pepsi. And Coke Zero and Pepsi Zero were too sweet, as bad as the regular Coke and Pepsi. (That was by design, as those products are meant to taste like the regular colas. But for me it felt like I was drinking maple syrup.)

But it's been many years since those days. Now I groove on the wonderful simplicity of seltzer. Apart from that, a diet soda that I'll pick up a couple of times a year is Fresca.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

On 9/10/2023 at 7:10 PM, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Wow, none of that tracks with my experience at all. When I used to drink a lot of diet soda, Diet Coke was by far my favourite cola, much better than Diet Pepsi. And Coke Zero and Pepsi Zero were too sweet, as bad as the regular Coke and Pepsi. (That was by design, as those products are meant to taste like the regular colas. But for me it felt like I was drinking maple syrup.)

But it's been many years since those days. Now I groove on the wonderful simplicity of seltzer. Apart from that, a diet soda that I'll pick up a couple of times a year is Fresca.

I'd still choose C2 and CZ over Diet Coke. Well, I'd choose Passover Coke but it was impossible to find, plus I haven't had Coca-Cola in 20 months and been drinking kombucha instead.